Support for Cost Management Team on SG2-3-4.X in Onshore Technology.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How To Contribute To Our Vision
Our new Cost System&Tools expert holds an engineering masters degree, is used to Office 365 and especially familiar with handling Macros in Excel.
He/she supports the cost manager with administrative tasks within the cost management as part of a multifunctional team, supports with project management tasks (Business case preparation) and takes care of the tools used for the cost out measurement follow-up.
Furthermore he/she will take care of data management where programming languages such as visual basic F.A. and Data Base App will be a valuable plus and ability to draw conclusion from a large amount of data will be necessary in order to perform the job.
What You Need To Make a Difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- Fluent English at C1 level as well as good communication skills are a must since the team is multicultural.
- Office 365 and especially familiar with handling Macros in Excel.
- Knowledge in Visual basic F.A. and Data Base App
- Valuable experience with MS Project and Think cell
- We are looking for a very proactive profile with hands-on attitude, organized, methodic and flexible at the same time as well as solution oriented.
- Knowledge about wind turbines (functionality, production, maintenance) and aerodynamics will be evaluated positively
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office (Important: add or remove this sentence depending on the position, legal entity or responsibilities)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
How do you imagine the future?
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora