The IT Solution Expert for IT HR will support the IT HR service-management (e.g. Global Share Plan Management, electronic personal archiving) and the development of the services. She/he will apply software knowledge to the IT HR specific services and acts as a mediator between functional and technical stakeholders.
Main Objectives are:
- Analyze customer demands and requirements and design solutions for IT HR services;
- Analyze & solve customer incidents/problems that can’t be solved by 1st and 2nd Level Support alone;
- Apply agile and lean methods and quickly react to changes;
- Ensure service quality (e.g. incident, problem, performance, capacity, or escalation management);
- Point of contact for the respective service (e.g. customer, Cybersecurity, Data Privacy, Procurement, Business Administration);
- Point of contact for SaaS suppliers and partners as part of the provider management;
- Contact to the internal and external support organization and establish the way of working with the team;
- Continuously improve processes with support/test teams and the community;
- Contributes in PoCs, service transitions, service development activities, and projects;
- Manage cross-service integration aspects of service (compatibilities, dependencies, etc.);
- Work with respective service lines to ensure service quality of ticket handling;
- Provide regular reports and insights on system and performance (status tickets /SLA) as well as financial topics (e.g. budget consumption, forecasts, cost estimations);
- Contribute to IT HR / People & Organization projects and supporting defining and setting up future processes.
Expected/desired skill set:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields;
- First working experience with IT services in HR / People & Organization area;
- Know how about HR processes and how they can be supported;
- Strong analytical capabilities needed to be able to overlook the complex integration aspects and dependencies;
- Advanced knowledge in SQL and the boolean algebra beyond for queries (not for programming but analyses and ad-hoc requests);
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, Planner);
- Experience with working in agile teams and with agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and with virtual teams;
- Fluent in English, speaking, reading and writing (Mandatory).
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Computing / IT en Madrid
Supply Chain TechnicianNueva
Aldea del Fresno, ES
Berzosa del Lozoya, ES
Técnico de soporteNueva
Project Manager ITNueva