What You’ll Do
- Support the Product Managers in Product Portfolio and Data Management activities when required: product activation, data missing activities.
- Support the sales teams in providing product documentation.
- Translate product presentations for customers.
- Coordinate the product catalogues updates with the instructions of every Product Marketeer.
- Support the promotions and campaigns for customers.
- Support forecast and planning activities.
- You are a student or recent graduate in University Degree in Marketing, Business, Commerce or Engineering (informatics, telecoms, industrial).
- Very good communication skills and English Language level of B2 or above.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Good time Management skills and Prioritization.
- Team working attitude.
- Patience and determination to deliver great results.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD.
- 6 -12 month paid internship contract with long term career opportunities.
- International learning environment.
- Cutting edge systems and technology project experience.
- Working in a company highly focused on sustainability.
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future.
Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Any and all information you share with us as part of your application procedure will be assessed during the application process.
Please be informed that unless our vacancy explicitly references a third party recruitment agency, Signify does not engage with third-party agencies.
Applications should be made directly to our career site.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora