Sionic is currently seeking a Transaction Monitoring Analyst to join its team on a permanent basis within our Banking & Markets practice in Madrid.
At Banking & Markets we have a unique, specialist track record of delivering lasting change in financial services. We work with Exchanges and CCPs worldwide on a range of clearing solutions across both OTC and listed product sets. We assist our clients to achieve their organisational objectives and high priority change initiatives. We partner with clients to augment their own transformation capability on specific programmes through to entire change functions. Our specialisms enable us to offer both specific and complimentary expertise, while our proprietary intellectual property measurably and demonstrably increases the likelihood of transformation success.
- Analyze the alerts resulting from the continuous screening of clients in the world of sanctions and adverse media.
- Preparation of reports once the previous analysis of the client has been carried out.
- Analyze customer movements to determine if there is unusual or potentially suspicious activity, being able to differentiate between historical activity and unusual activity, using AML's tools as well as other reliable external systems/sources that may be of use.
- English level: high it is necesary to spoke and write on a daily basis
- Excel level: high, fluent in working with large files and cross-referencing data.
- Education: Business Administration, Economics or Law
- Specific training in Financial Crime: AML, Sanctions, AB&C and/or Fraud.
- Working experience in screening and KYC Processes
- Previous experience in AML&CFT related alert management..
Life at Sionic
We are expert-led specialists across banking, asset and investment management, financial markets infrastructure, wealth management, insurance and reinsurance.
What's important to you is what matters to us…
Our people are at the heart of our business and that’s why we’re the Consultancy of choice for our clients. We recognise that the traditional ‘workplace environment’ has evolved and we want to nurture the benefits of this cultural shift for our employees whilst continuing to deliver expertise and an unrivalled service to our customers in our core, specialist areas.
Our core values which underpin our day to day working practices are Expertise, Leadership and Teamwork.
We live these values by …
- Caring for the health and well-being of our colleagues
- Increasing diversity and inclusion within our workforce
- Encouraging and accommodating flexible and hybrid working arrangements
- Creating a culture centred on interesting, complex, and challenging work and celebrating success
- Enjoying a fun, friendly, supportive, and sociable team-based environment
- Supporting performance driven career progression and providing access to professional skills enhancement via internal learning programs
- Recognising and celebrating the individual contributions of our colleagues
- Championing autonomy and empowerment of all our colleagues
And if that wasn’t enough…
- Rewarding success and hard work!
We offer a competitive basic salary and annual bonus based on performance.
Benefits package includes:
- Private healthcare via Sanitas
- Lunch vouchers via Edenred
- Flexible remuneration plan.
- Online discount platform.
- Competitive employee referral program
- Generous annual leave plan
Inclusion and Diversity
At Sionic, we are dedicated to building a culture of diverse perspectives and talent to support individual growth and superior business results. We strive to cultivate a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, valued and that they belong. Our global Charter summarises commitment to diversity and inclusion.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora