While all Animation studios look to hire people who are creative and hard-working, Skydance Animation is specifically looking for pioneers who seek to push the limits of what the world’s most collaborative art form can achieve, and to give those pioneers the space and the resources to build a new studio that’s doing something different.
Skydance Animation Madrid is the next great animation studio, currently the biggest one in Spain, led by a diverse team of talented and visionary individuals who have worked in studios around the globe.
We have multiple open internships that will support Animation features development teams, so our Internship Program offers its own unique learning opportunities. You will have the chance to network and meet with Skydance leaders, learn transferable skills, and gain real-world experience. It is an experience ideal for those moving from the classroom to the industry.
This is a paid internship that will be held on-site. Welcome on board!
As an HR trainee, you will give support to the Communication and Mobility area inside the HR department. Helping to develop the best relocation experience and support the communication and events area by developing different initiatives.
- Help to maintain internal communication channels.
- Support in the development of initiatives and events.
- Support in the PR area, maintaining good relationships with collaborators, and looking for new industry events.
- Support in the marketing area by coordinating merchandising and materials.
- Translations and documentation for the different areas and Public Administrations.
- Support the trainee program.
- Prepare and serve all relocation-related correspondence, handouts, notices, or related information to employees, and maintain records of proof of services.
- Track and maintain records for the process of every relocation.
- Manage the relocation meeting agenda.
- Office 365 (office package & apps).
- Photography knowledge is a plus.
- Images and video edition knowledge.
- You need to be eligible to participate in an internship agreement with a university/school.
- High English level.
- Predisposition to respond positively to the duties assigned and deadlines.
- Attitude of collaboration with others, inside and outside their team.
- Able to effectively express, transmit and present ideas.
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Effectively prioritize multiple tasks and resolutive.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong work ethic.
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Recruitment Fraud Alert
It has come to our attention that there may be fraudulent activity by individuals impersonating our Talent Acquisition team. Skydance will only contact you from an official “@skydance.com” email address. If you suspect that you are being contacted by an unauthorized person or believe that the correspondence you have received is suspicious, please do not click on any links or attachments in such emails and submit any questions or concerns to our information security team at [email protected] .
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora