While all Animation studios look to hire people who are creative and hard-working, Skydance Animation is specifically looking for pioneers who seek to push the limits of what the world’s most collaborative art form can achieve, and to give those pioneers the space and the resources to build a new studio that’s doing something different.
As the Production Assistant, you will provide overall general production assistance to the Production Coordinator, Production Supervisor and Production Artists within a specific department.
- Under the guidance of the Production Supervisor, track progress of tasks for assigned artists or sequences in the production tracking system.
- Assist Production Coordinator/Supervisor with department calendar and handles the scheduling for the Department Head; interacts with department leadership.
- Assist Production Coordinator/Supervisor with maintaining quotas, deadlines & inventory, ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met.
- Understand the department and works with Supervisor to maintain and manage the department schedule.
- Follows up with Artist Leads on a daily basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule; communicates any schedule changes to appropriate Artist Leads, Supervisors and Production team as needed.
- Responsible for multiple dailies sessions each day, as well as client reviews.
- Ensure proper preparation for all meetings and reviews. Record and publish notes from meetings and reviews that accurately reflect action items and an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Awareness of work in progress in the department.
- Enter and maintain production data in the studio's production database to reflect scheduled, in-progress, and completed departmental work; collaborate with other coordinators and managers to keep all data accurate and current.
- Schedule meetings at the request of the Manager and Lead(s); proactively maintain the calendar with alertness to topics, deadlines and conflicts.
- Proactively respond to requests for information and assistance from those within and outside of the department
- Responsible for various daily office activities: schedules meetings, books rooms, copies, files, types up notes and distributes accordingly and distributes and collects timecards for the department.
- 0-2 years of professional experience in VFX or animation industries.
- Desirable knowledge or experience in Animation 3D.
- Degree in film, art, communications, media communications, or related field.
- Professional working knowledge of Google Spreadsheets, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with production tracking software is a plus (for example, Shotgun).
- Strong proficiency in the English language.
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Recruitment Fraud Alert
It has come to our attention that there may be fraudulent activity by individuals impersonating our Talent Acquisition team. Skydance will only contact you from an official “@skydance.com” email address. If you suspect that you are being contacted by an unauthorized person or believe that the correspondence you have received is suspicious, please do not click on any links or attachments in such emails and submit any questions or concerns to our information security team at [email protected] .
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora