Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a strong Lead and/or Senior Software Engineer who has worked on highly scalable, high traffic we platforms/applications with low latency. You should have a developed knowledge of design patterns and Software Engineering techniques. As a part a deeply passionate team, you will play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Analyze new technologies and existing systems to solve integration problems.
- Help in the design of new backend microservices architectures.
- Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance.
- Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment.
- Assure quality by doing thorough code reviews, and promoting top programming practices and standards.
- High knowledge of Java, Microservices, Restful APIs, noSQL DB, CI/CD pipelines.
What requirements we’re looking for:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Java Development in the financial services industry working with Java 8, Spring/Spring Boot, MongoDB, Apache Kafka and Jenkins.
- Design and develop micro-services architecture on Cloud.
- Prior experience integrating with backend APIs.
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment.
- A natural curiosity for new frameworks and technologies.
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, etc).
- Open to relocate to US (we will help you with relocation and visa!)
- Java (8+)
- Spring Environment
- Python (2+)
- REST API platforms
- SQL, Mongo DB
- RAML and/or JSON
- Experience with REST
- Eclipse, IntelliJ, or other Java IDE
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
SIMPSON BOOTH LTD
We are seeking a Senior QA Automation to join a growing team responsible for both manual and automation focused testing with the aim of improving the test automation solution, designing automation frameworks and lead the implementation of test...
ELECTRONIC ARTS INC.
Requisition Number: 163843 Date Opened: 2021-01-26 We are EA! And we make games - how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is...