The Business Analyst will lead the gathering of business requirements for new projects, creating detailed project plans. This will cover working across the business to scope technical, regulatory, operational, and
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
● Lead the gathering, understanding, documentation and translation of the business requirements for the project
covering areas such as regulatory, technical, operational and commercial.
● Work with leaders/managers across the business to gather inputs from their areas and guide them through the process.
● Provide clear business requirements to tech leads and development team and communicate technical solutions back to the business.
● Provide clear regulatory requirements to all leads and make sure that the business solutions are compliant.
● Identify cross-functional dependencies and works with respective leads to align on timelines and deliverables.
● Provide the project manager with accurate and measurable estimates for Business Analysis deliverables.
● Assist in the production of right-weighted business cases covering the development and implementation of business changes as necessary.
● Provide the link between the commercial, operations, development teams and any third party involved in the project.
● Facilitate User Acceptance testing and signoff.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications:
● Knowledge of iGaming industry is an advantage.
● Experience in geographic expansion projects is an advantage.
● Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the successful application of the principles, methods, techniques, and tools of various business analysis techniques.
● Ability to transform data into insight and prioritize solutions that deliver maximum value.
● Ability to understand compliance requirements and translate them into actionable set of guidelines for the business.
● A proven ability to translate technical designs and constraints to understandable business concepts.
● The ability to write User Stories and Business Process documents.
● Experience in working with geographically distributed teams.
● Significant experience of working with 3rd parties for delivery of aspects of a project or solution.
● Detailed knowledge and experience of Business Process engineering using a variety of recognized techniques.
● Good awareness of product development lifecycle – experience of marketing, customer insight, strategy and how this informs and drives product development.
● Essential: very good knowledge of English at all levels and native-level Spanish.
● Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Manage and work through tough issues, demonstrating perseverance and a sense of urgency. Able to
articulate a compelling vision, and effectively manage self / others through ambiguity.
● Ability to analyze complex problems, see connections / trends, and work against the right priorities.
● Proven experience of influencing at all levels of the organisation and cross-functionally, and preparing,leading, and achieving objectives through group & individual workshops / interviews.
● Ability to influence, manage and work alongside internal stakeholders and key external service partners, in the delivery of business change, process innovation, and new and innovative IT services.
*Full-time from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with flexible hours and telework of 100% after the onboarding period, and 2 or 3 days a month arranged in the offices
*Work center: Barcelona (center)
*intensive summer hours
*Salary: Competitive depending on experience and ability of the candidate
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora