• As an active member of a project team
• Engaged in risk/banking systems implementation, configuration, integration, and customisation of software according to the client’s needs
• Developing IT solutions
• Supporting Quality Assurance
Do you feel like it’s something right up your alley? Let’s see if you have what it takes! And what it takes is:
• Commercial and/or academic experience in C# programming language
• Very good understanding of OOP principles
• Very good English
• Good communication skills
• Understanding of software engineering
You will totally impress us if, on top of all of the above, you have any of the below:
• Awareness of the software development best practices
• Teamwork skills and experience
• Understanding of design patterns
• Ability to travel
• Any of the following: Entity Framework, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, or any similar hands-on experience
• R language knowledge
• Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions (also not related to .NET and Microsoft technologies)
• A GitHub (or any other public repository) profile that you can share with your projects
• Command of French, which is not a must but would be a cool asset
We offer you:
• A permanent employment contract.
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model.
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.
• Additional benefits such as fitness card and fresh snacks and drinks.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora