• Git, Gerrit, Jenkins and similar
• IntelliJ Idea
• H2, MSSQL, Oracle
• XML, Xpath
• ...and more depending on the project
• Be an active part of an agile project team and cooperate directly with our clients.
• Implement, configurate and customise core insurance systems such as Guidewire, TIA or INSIS aligned with the clients’ needs.
• Design IT solutions and prepare its documentation.
• Plan and execute unit tests.
• As part of our internal R&D team you can be involved in the development of our own innovative solutions for our clients.
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Be fluent in Spanish and English.
• Have commercial experience in any OOP (preferably Java) programming language.
• Have good understanding of design patterns and software development best practices.
• Show good communication skills and teamwork integration.
• Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly in a friendly but challenging environment.
• Be willing to learn new technologies and solutions.
• Be ready to travel regularly.
We offer you:
• A permanent employment contract in the heart of Barcelona.
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model.
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.
• Additional benefits such as fitness card and fresh snacks and drinks.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora