• SoapUI, REST
• H2, MSSQL, Oracle
• XML, Xpath
• Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, and similar
• IntelliJ Idea
• ...and more depending on the project
• Be an active part of an agile project team and cooperate directly with our clients.
• Helping create an insurance focused salesforce practice
• Co-define software development standards.
• Design IT solutions and prepare its documentation.
• Adhering to Salesforce best practices, maintaining code documentation, plan and execute tests.
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
• Be fluent English.
• Have commercial experience in Salesforce, familiarity with writing Apex classes and triggers.
• Solid understanding of Salesforce.com architecture, APIs and limitations.
• Have good understanding of design patterns and software development best practices.
• Experience with integrations (REST, SOAP).
• Show good communication skills and teamwork integration.
• Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly in a friendly but challenging environment.
• Be willing to learn about cloud technologies and CRM solutions.
• Be ready to travel regularly.
We offer you:
• A permanent employment contract in the heart of Barcelona.
• Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model.
• Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast.
• An internal coach to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities.
• A training budget for personal development after completing the onboarding period.
• Additional benefits such as fitness card and fresh snacks and drinks.
• An open and casual company culture filled with internal events.
• The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora