The Acquisition Manager is part of the team originating Mergers & Acquisition opportunities in the Spanish and Portuguese solar PV secondary market, working collaboratively with functions across the company to get the necessary approvals to progress transactions and through the integration phase.
The M&A Manager will support the financial modelling of identified targets to inform the purchase price assessment, complete the pre-screening of the opportunities and identify any aspects which prohibit the opportunity progressing through the M&A process. They will lead the preparation, together with the other Sonnedix functions, of the Investment Memos forming the base of the approval process within Sonnedix and negotiate the acquisition contracts. The M&A Manager will also support the execution of closing transactions, and work with the Project Finance team on the debt refinancing of the acquired assets when required.
- Good knowledge of the Spanish renewable sector, ideally photovoltaic and connections with key players and advisors
- Fluent in English and Spanish, and Portuguese is a plus
- Degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- Experience in a similar role working with M&A projects, and experience of performing valuations and managing complex processes
- Strong interpersonal skills with the desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and to meet deadlines and complete time-sensitive duties. Sonnedix welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and members of under-represented groups
What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Unlimited access to the FIT app and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for our company, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates and manages solar PV plants for the long term.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Please submit your CV in English
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
2023 Corporate & Investment Bank - Investment Banking Analyst Program - Off-Cycle Internship (January-June) - MadridNueva