The Commercial Operations Manager will be a key member of the Asset Management Team, reporting into the Commercial Operations Team Leader within the Asset Management department in Spain.
The role requires ideally an experienced solar PV professional with an engineering background and management experience. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure PPA compliance requirements are identified, understood, and tracked. Identify and manage commercial and operational PPA agreement related risks.
- Budgeting of energy sales and attributes, validate the monthly revenues calculations creation of monthly sales reports.
- Manage the negotiation process by coordinating the operations team: O&M, Asset management, E&C, etc. Ensure smooth, efficient, well structured, and organized process. Manage timeline expectations, adherence to tight deadlines.
- To monitor the PPA asset’s value periodically through the interface system to identify any abnormal operating and equipment conditions (cooperate with O&M and AM department)
- Management of forecasting and scheduling obligations directly or through consultants, forecasting accuracy monitoring, penalties for deviations, coordination of improvement implementations.
- Preferably knowledge in Energy management & Business and the willingness to learn about renewable sector, PV sites and applications. Additional legal knowledge will be a plus.
- Desirable Knowledge of the energy sector in Spain and interest for the wholesale markets
- Strong analytical, critical and structured thinking skills; systematic, structured and rational approach.
- Good communicating and commercial skills enabling to effectively originate and close deals.
- Responsible, autonomous, organized, curious, Self-starter who thrives on a challenge. Sonnedix welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and members of under-represented groups
What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days and charity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials and global celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Unlimited access to the FIT app and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such as chairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
Sonnedix is an international Renewable Energy Producer (REP) with over a decade-long trajectory of sustainable growth. Sonnedix develops, builds, and operates renewable energy projects for the long-term, with a focus on providing green, affordable electricity to our customers, and acting as a true social citizen where it operates.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption renewable energy and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Please submit your CV in English
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast: https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora