If you are looking for an opportunity where career-minded professionals can achieve success while bringing their best and whole selves to work each day, Sovos may be the company you have been looking for. Employees at Sovos operate on the leading edge of digital technology while working to improve lives and the communities in which we live and work. When we say Solve Tax for Good, we mean For Good in every sense of the word. Our organizational commitment is to provide a place where employees can thrive and progress in their careers while having the support behind them that only a global company can offer.
Sound like this might be the opportunity you have been looking for?
Take a look at our career posting below. Don’t check all the boxes? Apply anyway! We are focused on hiring the right people, not the “right” cv.
It’s not about what you have done somewhere else, it’s all about what you are capable of doing here.
The Work You'll Do
As a Enterprise Account Manager you will be responsible for selling our products and services to net new clients within the Spanish market. This will be accomplished by developing and executing a well-rounded sales engagement strategy including prospecting and customer-centric sales process management.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to increase sales opportunities
- Drive the entire sales process: target top prospects, identify solutions, conduct software demonstrations, negotiate, and close
- Effectively sell and promote Sovos’ SaaS based products and services to new accounts in Financial and Insurance vertical
- Deliver profitable new business revenue growth in assigned territory while meeting and exceeding revenue targets and relevant quotas
- Grow and manage a balanced pipeline across assigned territory achieving new business revenue growth along with other assigned duties
- Effectively build a year over year track record of consistent performance and accountability using multiple sales approaches and managing complex sales into large enterprises
- Provide accurate and detailed sales data in Salesforce.com
- Act with integrity and demonstrates ethical behaviour in all matters with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate initiative, drive and determination to achieve results, success and growth.
- Maintain a high level of energy, enthusiasm, engagement and commitment to action.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-awareness and commitment to personal development and learning
- Demonstrates a true passion for success with a relentless desire to win
- Experience selling SaaS based or outsourced services within the public sector, preferred
- Demonstrated success selling large enterprise type opportunities with ability to navigate and manage complex sales cycles and relate and sell to Senior Executives
- Demonstrated proven targeting, prospecting, and closing skills while achieving or exceeding revenue quotas
- Experience with contact management systems, preferably Salesforce.com and proficiency in MS office suite of tools
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively over the phone and follows verbal and written instructions carefully
- Is self-motivated and a team player with a drive to exceed targets
- Projects a positive and professional image to internal and external customers
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Displays personal and corporate integrity
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
- Continuing opportunities for further Learning & Development
- Progressive Wellness Program
- A chance to work with talented and passionate people in a rewarding and values-driven environment!
- Visit our careers page to learn more!
Sovos was built to solve the complexities of the digital transformation of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction controls, tax reporting and more. Sovos customers include half the Fortune 500, as well as businesses of every size operating in more than 70 countries. The company’s SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes. Sovos has employees throughout the Americas and Europe, and is owned by Hg and TA Associates. For more information visit www.sovos.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora