About this job
Compensation: €20k - 40k
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Language Learning Software, Software Development
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: Private
java, maven, sql, html5, git
At Speexx, we are building the future of learning. In large businesses and organizations worldwide, our solutions help millions of people understand each other better every day. We're looking for curious, hard-working leaders to join the team and help our global Fortune 500 customers to improve their corporate communications.
We are looking for developers, who will continuously improve our highly performant digital Speexx platform, which connects millions of users around the world. There's plenty of technical knowledge across our teams, so if you love to outgrow yourself and break new grounds like we do, then join the international team of Speexx developers.
- Object-oriented programming experience with modern Java stack: Java 8 or later
- Design patterns. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Java Persistence API (JPA)
- Build automation (Maven)
- SQL (Firebird, MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- HTML5, CSS3 [Less/Sass]
- UX/UI responsive web design. Single-page applications
- Front-end library/frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery, Underscore, Backbone, Handlebars...)
- Version control (Git)
- IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ)
How can you help?
- Challenge existing work patterns and help us improve the product continuously
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by improving build and test systems
- Work closely together with the Product Management team to achieve the next level together
- Be involved in the whole development lifecycle from architecture to QA to deployment
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualifications is the base
- You have profound experience in both backend and frontend development
- Experience in an international environment and with SaaS products
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Agile development with SCRUM
- 200+ great talents from more than 35 countries
- Offices at a central location in the heart of Madrid
- Flat hierarchies, an open culture and fast decision-making
- Get a free language course and chose to work from any of our offices for a while.
- Flexible working hours for a great work-life-balance
- Mac or PC, Laptop or Desktop, your choice of OS - you decide how you want to work
Just hit the apply button and we´ll take it from there. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sellboost, startup fundada en 2019 en las Islas Canarias, especializada en el desarrollo de servicios SAAS para Ecommerce busca Programadores Fullstack. Entre los requisitos del puesto: - PHP: experiencia con algún framework MVC como Laravel o...
Job Description To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to work on the design of our systems in order they are reliable, scalable and maintainable, serving55,000+ hotelsaround the world. You will be thinking how to: You...