About The Team
We are responsible for cyber security engineering and operations, governance, risk & compliance, group operational resilience, and corporate security. We define and implement the company's security strategy. As a part of the Security Team, the Cyber Defence Engineering unit defines, develops, and operates all products and services which are required for Swiss Re's cyber security operations function. We are looking for an experienced engineering leader with a background in building and leading teams, signals generation and data management at scale, threat-informed defence use cases, and orchestration. Your affinity for – and understanding of – security operations processes and needs will play a crucial role in our setup.
In your role, you will…
- Work with your teams to define and deliver the technology vision and strategy for cyber defence
- Lead the engineering teams, develop talent, and ensure a culture of performance, engineering excellence, accountability, and ownership in the teams
- Architect and operate resilient and performant infrastructure for our critical services
- Build strong relationships with your product counterparts and the other security engineering teams
- Develop the SIEM, SOAR and Threat Intelligence technologies used here at Swiss Re.
- Ensure robust DevSecOps practices for the teams you lead
- Facilitate the collaboration and knowledge-sharing within the engineering teams
- Have an overall delivery responsibility for your engineering portfolio
- Collaborate with the Cyber Defence Product Manager to ensure alignment and delivery of the overall technology strategy
What we need from you
- A passion for cyber security and high-quality engineering
- Demonstrable experience in the design, implementation and operations of sophisticated detection and response products and services
- Extensive practical experience as an application developer or systems engineer
- Profound understanding of modern software development principles (i.e., DevSecOps, Infrastructure as code, Defensive Programming, etc.) and cloud-based solution infrastructure
- Proven track record as a solution or enterprise architect
- Strong communicator with the ability to structure complex topics with ease
- Fluency in spoken & written English
- Deep end-to-end understanding of the cyber security discipline and its processes
- Hands-on experience in Azure, AWS and (ideally) other public cloud environments
- University degree in Computer Science, cyber security or equivalent experience
Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime. Combining experience with creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise, we create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. This is possible thanks to the collaboration of more than 14,000 employees across the world.
Our success depends on our ability to build an inclusive culture encouraging fresh perspectives and innovative thinking. We embrace a workplace where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive and develop professionally regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, skillset, thought or other characteristics. In our inclusive and flexible environment everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their passion for sustainability.
Reference Code: 126250
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora