About The Team
The IT Governance & Control Centre of Expertise (CoE) is the focal point for IT Governance activities within all business domains of Swiss Re and an integral part of Swiss Re's cyber defence within the Security Team. The CoE works on behalf of the top-level management to support the implementation of the IT governance & risk framework and all its related elements, such as processes, controls, policies, standards and risk management. We're looking for a governance-passionate expert who'll implement, maintain, and continually improve our governance & risk framework, while helping to ensure compliance requirements are met across our IT space.
In your role, you will…
- Implement and maintain Swiss Re's group-wide IT governance & risk framework in the domain reinsurance
- Ensure that new and existing digital solutions/services comply with group requirements
- Act as a key contact point for all assurance functions (risk, legal & compliance, internal/external audit) with regards to GRC topics
- Respond to and resolve GRC-related client inquiries
- Assess compliance with cyber regulations relevant to Swiss Re
What we need from you
- Knowledge of direct insurance and/or re-insurance business
- Experience in IT governance-related roles, for example IT audit, operational risk management, cyber security
- Broader knowledge in privacy and data protection-related elements
- Understanding of IT regulatory requirements
- Appropriate qualification(s), such as CGEIT, CISA, CISM, CRISC certifications
- Degree or qualification in business IT-related subject area or equivalent technical and business experience
- Ability to build a network within IT and business departments
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Good to excellent command of English
We provide feedback to all candidates via email. If you have not heard back from us, please check your spam folder.
About Swiss Re
Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime. Combining experience with creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise, we create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. This is possible thanks to the collaboration of more than 14,000 employees across the world.
Our success depends on our ability to build an inclusive culture encouraging fresh perspectives and innovative thinking. We embrace a workplace where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive and develop professionally regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, skillset, thought or other characteristics. In our inclusive and flexible environment everyone can bring their authentic selves to work.
Reference Code: 118659
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora