We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager within our Neuroscience Business Unit to cover the Catalonia and Balearic area. In this role you will be responsible for leading and developing local strategic customer relationships to grow Takeda´s business within compliance and legal requirements within the assigned Therapeutic Area. The successful candidate will be located in the Catalonia or Balearic area and will work remotely.
Therapy & Product Liaison
- Deliver agreed strategy and all necessary tactics within the key accounts in order to drive Takeda performance, including and not limited to delivering product and therapeutic knowledge, detailing to prescribers, and negotiating sales terms with hospital pharmacies.
- Run high-level scientific meetings with customers to convey product importance
- Operate in a manner that is always in line with compliance and legal requirements and according to the marketing and sales strategies.
- Participate at congresses, meetings and trainings.
- Act as an ambassador for the Takeda brand, its vision and values that achieves patient focus at all levels of the business.
- Have a deep understanding of respective area and products. Including knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers and competitors.
- Responsible for continuous expansion of his/her knowledge, identifying gaps and new requirements specific for his/her context and addressing them proactively and independently.
- Understand the impact of Takeda’s drugs on patient’s life from diagnosis to hospital consultation and ongoing treatment. Deliver Takeda value proposition informed by patient pathway insight.
- Proactively employs creative thinking in order to best meet client needs, continuously strive to identify maximum value for both clients and Takeda
- Formulate comprehensive and insightful key account plans to build, manage and improve trustful relationships with key stakeholders, whilst maximizing Takeda performance.
- In coordination with supply chain, ensure Takeda product(s) is/are available at account level
- Support and collaborate with In-Field Market Access territory partner to gain product access to local formularies and/or protocols within your accounts.
- Develop deep local insights into priority accounts in order to shape and implement innovative offerings to meet account needs.
- In coordination with the Brand Manager, shape and identify key marketing strategies that reflect customer needs and implement activities to support this strategy.
- Participation in marketing strategy definition, formulation and execution of account plans (in coordination with in-field market access) focused on fulfilling clients needs and therefore driving maximization of commercial performance.
- Prioritize and manage accounts within assigned territory by assessing appropriate business opportunities through contacts with key decision makers and important local players.
- Make changes as needed from new business opportunities and changes in the market place to achieve financial objectives.
- Analyze territory sales and competitors together with customer behavior for best KAM or IFP planning.
- Perform local marketing and sales analyses and gain patient flow insights.
- Champion Key Account Management approach and share best practices among KAM team.
- Track and communicate KPIs and performance metrics as defined in the account plan
- Form, execute and follow-up tactics and KAM plans in regards to strategies and objectives for business areas in a cost-effective way leading to best ROI.
- Report on progress and deviations to First Line Manager or Business Unit Director
- Weekly reporting and analyzing and follow-up of activities in CRM system.
- Develop and maintain strong, effective and constructive relationships with external partners including KOLs, therapy nurses, other HCPs, patient associations (non-direct relationship), hospital pharmacists and administration to name a few by taking a leadership role in the communication and liaison between all external customers.
- Serve as single point-of contact for account related activities with HCPs (face of One Takeda) communicating value that Takeda provides to clients
- Transmits clients voice and needs to the organization and coordinates the required resources within Takeda to respond to them
- Orchestrates different channels to provide best content for clients with support from back-office (marketing, omnichannel BP)
- Build and apply understanding of customer organizations and networks to develop relationship maps
- Develop relationships with clients that are perceived as unbiased partnerships with client’s best interests at the forefront instead of commercial transactions
- Proactively engage in collaboration with fellow KAM team as well as other field partners, including MSLs, IFMA and Project Managers (where available) to ensure alignment in objectives and coordination of activities with accounts and external stakeholders.
- Identify and raise relevant issues and propose potential solutions through the appropriate internal and external channels.
- Conduct market surveillance and communicate in-field intelligence on customer insights, external stakeholder activities and trends to key internal stakeholders, particularly the BU Head and Product Manager on a regular basis.
- Share best practices and daily bases personal experiences among the team.
- Previous experience in engaging partnership with HCP, having delivered strong results in a secondary care environment (preferably in a specialty care setting).
- Experience of close collaboration with HCP/payers and commercial/access managers in engaging value based partnerships
- Experience in working in a multifunctional environment collaborating with different roles and departments
- Self starter/innovative thinker Identify and create new opportunities based on new ideas. He /she is able to assess stakeholders needs and is accountable and responsible to answer to them.
- Results oriented and entrepreneurial mindset Execute the identified key activities and actions . "Can do" mentality. Able to work autonomously challenging the status quo. Collaborate with other business areas within Takeda to overtake hurdles or leverage additional opportunities. Work on a mid-long term plan
- Analytical thinking Able to understand context dynamics (market , stakeholders, competitive context) to anticipate changes and stakeholders needs. Make a proper diagnosis of the situation from both a quantitative and qualitative perspectives
- Resiliency Able to adapt to different situations and to answer in the proper manner. Agile thinking.
- Intrapersonal intelligence Ability to create trustful relationship with both internal and external stakeholders based on "Takeda Values".
- Strong communication skill Able to proactively interact and influence with stakeholders generating relevant content of discussion.
- Scientific knowledge Perceived as a competent partner by HCPs providing impactful content and able to resolve doubts coordinating internal resources if necessary.
- Omnichannel engagement Able to identify the best channel to interact with stakeholders according to the specific situation, and propose value based content.
- Proficiency in use of use of all channels, including digital At the moment of engaging with the client understands client preferences and value of all channels available, as well as how to employ them effectively
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora