Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 60+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As the Director of Platform Product Management for Taxfix, you will play a key role in defining and executing the product strategy for a wide variety of teams: Document Processing, Design System, Payments, User Management, Backoffice tooling, and the Tax Engine. With your strong product management background, technical expertise, and fintech experience, you will lead the charge in delivering a robust stack of services, libraries and tools to empower consumer teams to delight our customers and generate value for the business.
- Develop a clear and compelling product vision and strategy for the Taxfix Software Platform, aligning it with the company's overarching mission and objectives.
- Present the platform product roadmap and business cases to secure support and alignment for platform initiatives.
- Effectively communicate platform product plans, progress, and outcomes to executive leadership, internal teams, and external stakeholders.
- Coach and empower your teams to gather developers feedback, and keep abreast of industry trends to drive platform innovation and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, data science, and compliance teams to translate product vision into actionable development plans for the Tax Fix Software Platform.
- Ensure the timely delivery of high-quality, scalable, and secure solutions across all platform components.
- Ensure all platform components adhere to relevant regulatory requirements and security standards and collaborate with compliance and security teams to implement necessary measures.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of skilled product managers going beyond basic people management by fostering a supportive and motivating environment that encourages both personal and professional growth.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Proven track record of product management experience, with a focus on software platforms and fintech solutions.
- Strong technical background with hands-on experience in software development or related technical domains.
- Extensive knowledge of fintech industry regulations, compliance requirements, and security standards.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills, with a history of building and leading high-performing teams.
- Strategic thinking and analytical mindset, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Passion for fintech, automation, and leveraging technology to simplify tax processes and improve customer experiences.
- Extra points: Experience working with Veriff, OCR tools (Google Document OCR or Instabase), Auth0, Stripe.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions and yoga.
- A monthly allowance to spend on an extensive range of services that you can use and rollover as flexibly as you like.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Work from abroad for up to six weeks every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal tech meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora