Duties & Responsibilities:
- Open Order Management- Enters orders into the system.
- Reviews orders, researches and ensures that orders meet requirements.
- Contacts Sales teams to review orders, request status on orders or request additional information for orders.
- Reviews open orders, analyzes their status, and determines if valid open order.
- Makes determinations as to when and what orders to cancel, and cancel orders in the system.
- Business Workplace - System for electronic orders get stuck.
- Monitors orders, researches orders "stuck" in the system, and follows through to ensure resolution of the order.
- Order Prioritization -- Update orders with priority levels to ensure higher placement in the first in first out queue.
- Product Movements/Stock Allocation--Reviews stock and determines stock allocation/availability.
- Remove stock from holding or directed orders to awaiting customer confirmed PO order for shipment.
- Sourcing Logic-- Analyzes orders trends and makes recommendations to sales team on trends that may have a negative impact to the business and the customer.
- Product Availability-Evaluates product availability against orders.
- Provides feedback and recommendations to the sales team on inventory.
- Fixed usage code applications-- Notify sales teams/management of required actions
- Makes determinations if usage codes should be changed and determines if a new code needs to be added.
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Able to assimilate research data from a variety of sources, analyze, and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
- Able to avoid win/loss situations and ensure productive resolutions of conflict.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to execute oral and written instructions and to request clarification when needed.Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.Able to prepare/analyze appropriate reports and other business correspondence.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to sort through numerical information and recognize trends and details.
- Able to think strategically and tactically.
- Able to troubleshoot system-related problems.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at a basic level.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.Knowledge and/or expertise in related area of responsibility.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.Able to comprehend, integrate, and improve upon complex cross-functional business processes
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
What’s In It For You?
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It’s not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Apply anyway.
At TD SYNNEX, we’re proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you’re excited about working for our company and believe you’re a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we’re looking for!
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora