Our Talent Acquisition organization is growing, and we are now looking for a Madrid based Recruiter to join our team to support hiring for Tesla's Sales, Service & Delivery (SSD) organization.
SSD is the backbone of our client facing business. The core roles which are recruited for in this business include our Tesla Advisors (Sales) and Service Technicians (Auto Mechanics).
As a Senior Recruiter at Tesla, you develop deep partnerships with your business stakeholders, your peers and with our wider People team. Your business acumen, passion for recruiting and a genuine commitment for thinking outside the box are core skills needed to succeed in this role. Strong analytical skills round off your profile, and you use data to create and influence strategies to find and hire the talent needed to drive Tesla's mission.
We can offer you:
What You’ll Do
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to assess talent needs and provide expertise and guidance around hiring plan and strategy, driving the full end to end recruiting cycle
- Actively using data to shape how you work by knowing how to assess and measure your candidate funnels as well as preparing reporting for your Hiring teams
- Sourcing passive candidates through various channels and activities
- Advocating for and driving a diverse and inclusive recruitment strategy
- Conducting thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical baseline as well as skills necessary to be successful in the Tesla environment
- Focusing on providing a Best in Class candidate experience at every opportunity
- Providing training and guidance to Hiring Managers and stakeholders on recruitment processes and candidate assessments
- Working cross-functionally with different Talent Acquisition and People teams in your region and EMEA
- Previous 360 recruiting experience in an agency and/or corporate environment, preferably recruiting for skilled blue collar roles such as mechanics
- A demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing, assessing and hiring talent in volume
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, taking lead on assessing talent needs and setting hiring plans
- Experience creating reporting leveraging Excel
- Digitally savvy – ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems
- Experience working in an agile, fast-paced environment where things change very quickly
- The ability to adapt to constantly changing/fluctuating targets and business needs
- Skills in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and at least one additional language (Spanish, Italian or Portuguese)
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo en Madrid
Beca IT Recruiter24 May
Villaviciosa de Odón, ES
Boalo, El, ES