All posting locations Madrid, , Spain
Job Function 13 - Administration
Date Published 16-Feb-2023
Ref # R-66604
Description & Requirements
Trade Investment Internship
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Trade Investment Intern to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. You’ll be working in a high performing team- alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The delivery is to manage and control our commercial balance sheet.
In brief- you will be responsible to
- Manage the commercial balance ensuring that all offers and agreements are taken into account.
- Partner with commercial teams to ensure the correct forecast of annual agreements- prices and promotions.
- Manage the approvals of promotions sent by the commercial team- according to CMA and the company's pricing policy.
- Creation of promotions in the system.
- Control- communication and maintenance of new rates.
- Control and monitoring of negotiated contracts.
- Translate client templates into KH language and create conditions in the system.
- Control of generated provisions.
- Commercial team support (commercial conditions- unlock orders)
- Ensure that the conditions maintained are correct to avoid disputes and price differences.
- Identify where the differences come from and correct them.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in related business fields
- MBA or post graduate qualification in related field
- High English and Spanish Level.
- Communication Skills
- At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management- no matter your level. Therefore- it’s important you have excellent communication skills- to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- Result driven
- You don’t only focus on your own results- but always do what’s best for the company.
- Curiosity- positivity & enthusiasm
- You’re curious- positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
- High pressure
- You don’t get easily stressed by pressure- on the opposite- a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
- Team player
- Achieving results is nice- but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a team player- which means you’re sometimes a leader- sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea- please let us know and we can set it in action!
- Interns successful in the program will experience accelerated career opportunities and exposure to aspects of our business not normally seen so early in career
What We Offer You
Program Start Date March 2023
Duration 6 months
Salary 600€ + Ticket Restaurant
After 6 months- the conditions are reviewed according to your performance.
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage. With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world, we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we touch. We’re on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities, and planet. We’re proud of where we’ve been – and even more thrilled about where we’re headed – as we nourish the world and lead the future of food.
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn't good enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins - and our failures – as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career. Because great people make great companies, and we’re growing something great here at Kraft Heinz.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora