About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Industry: B2B, eCommerce, Enterprise Software
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: VC Funded
Tipser (tipser.com) is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Integrations team and help us scale up our inventory. If you like big challenges, this is your place!
We’re looking for a passionate and communicative person with very good English skills that possesses hands-on programming experience and a deep understanding of the Software Craftsmanship mindset. We value teamwork and team culture - we have a lot of fun! 🤟
We offer a chance to grow in an international software scale-up based in Stockholm, Barcelona, and Wroclaw with top professionals that are crafting a top notch technology. We are successfully providing our services to top brands companies world-wide.
About our tech team
We're a group of 30+ passionate engineers. We value relations and solutions more than languages, tools, and processes (although these are also important!). We strive for developing a fair and healthy workplace with an inclusiveness culture in mind, where you're responsible for your colleagues as well as for your own work. We believe it's possible to have fun and learn amazing things with great people around you, while doing meaningful work in a sustainable way. Be good and do good!
Although we love technology and can talk hours about it, we also look far beyond it. We're sure you'll love our Lunch & Learn meets, soft-skill book-club or our after-yoga "bring your own awesome food" brunches.
- Contribute, design, and maintain the Tipser Integration platforms
- Work closely with a team of full-stack developers based in Poland, Spain, and business stakeholders based in Stockholm
- Have a chance to contribute from day one
- Have a direct impact on the future of our product and freedom to introduce your own ideas and implementations
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a software engineer, ideally in both statically and dynamically typed languages
- Ability to design, implement and refine complex and secure architectural solutions
- In-depth understanding of protocols, standards, and design patterns like REST or SOLID
- Very good English command (oral and written)
- Passion to build awesome things
Would be perfect if you:
- Previous experience in crawling technologies
- Machine learning in production is a plus
- Experience with event based architecture is a plus.
- MongoDB/ElasticSearch experience is a plus
- AWS/GCP/Docker/k8s experience is a plus
- ETL processing/big data experience is a plus
- Work in a fast growing, international scale-up and be a part of an amazing distributed tech team
- Great challenges, cool and helpful team, with an office right in the very city center
- Open and skilled team to support your ideas and help you develop
- One of the best coffees in the country, hackathons and Yoga classes
- Conference budget (we love that you learn!) and other perks
- Regular all-team retreats (skiing, scooter riding etc) and meet-ups
- Flexible remote work arrangement
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Importante empresa del sector tecnológico a nivel internacional busca incorporar Desarrollador FrontEnd con conocimientos y conocimientos/experiencia en Lit Element y Polymer. Grandes posibilidades de crecer profesionalmente dentro de la compañía.
Desde la división de tecnología de Page Personnel buscamos un perfil especializado en desarrollo Mobile/Front-End para trabajar en un importante cliente. Si te gusta utilizar tus habilidades, creatividad e imaginación para diseñar y desarrollar...