Introducing Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions:
At Toshiba, our purpose is to create opportunities that make the retail journey you want a reality. That’s driven by our passion to give you expert guidance and the solutions you need to choose your direction, navigate obstacles, and accelerate forward to reimagine how you engage your customers in ways they’ve never seen.
The ability to innovate is the key to retail success. That’s why we invest in future technologies that enable retailers to innovate faster to keep up with continuously evolving customer expectations.
Bringing the retailer’s vision to life starts with creating the right strategy. We work with our clients to understand their requirements and then create a strategy that supports their business goals. We also evaluate their long-term needs and create new processes, solutions or programs truly tuned to make their business shine today and in the future.
As part of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, you'll be an integral partner to the success of our customers. We're passionate about retail transformation and solving the problem that retailers face every day to help them create more engaging shopping experiences.
Strategic partner and advisor to the customer in the field of ICT issues and solution(s) with a view to a structural relationship with Toshiba. Supports Sales in developing the ICT vision for the customer and involves colleagues in realizing and securing the Toshiba solution as a company's critical pillar for the customer's business operations. Together with colleagues, ensures a continuous optimization of the architecture and infrastructure.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions supports and encourages the flexibility of hybrid working.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable commuting to the TGCS office location in Madrid, Spain, as well as to client sites as requested.
1. Strategic advice to customers in the field of the ICT issue and with an automated solution (product choices) which will deliver the best result, including achieving the business objectives, as well as providing insight into the impact on the work processes. (25%)
a. Understanding the business objectives, retail organization and retail processes.
b. In collaboration with the customer and colleagues determine the optimal product choice(s) and logical software architecture with a view to achieving the business objective(s).
c. Recording the scope of the assignment with a view to achieving the objectives and recording these in a master plan with a time schedule.
d. Ask questions about the wishes of the customer to form a complete picture.
e. Make efficient use of available time and resources and in consultation with other Toshiba teams.
f. Determining the feasibility of the assignment within the Toshiba organization in function of time and resources.
g. Support in recording the assignment in a quotation.
2. Program / Project management (10%)
a. Involved in the start-up of a complex and/or business critical project.
b. Involved program/project management of complex and/or business critical projects.
3. Transfer (10%)
a. Transfer of the assignment to the PFS resources (e.g., Project manager and/or consultant).
b. Follow-up and internal advice of the transferred projects/ activities with a view to alignment with the pre-determined (customer) strategy.
4. Customer governance (20%)
a. Organizing and conducting the strategic ICT consultation at the customer in the field of business processes, software architecture, software and infrastructure in close cooperation with Toshiba colleagues.
b. Organizing and conducting an internal strategic ICT consultation.
c. Securing the roadmap and continuous improvement of the customer's solutions, software architecture, software, and infrastructure in line with the Toshiba product and software developments. This in collaboration with the account manager and the product manager.
5. Translating customer wishes and trends into product portfolio (10%)
a. Seeing and comparing meetings with previous issues and solutions.
b. Thinking along with the Product managers about the developments of the product portfolio in line with the developments at the customer.
6. Link with New Business (15%)
a. To make a concrete substantive contribution to the development of the New Business.
b. Ensure that the PFS organization connects and is prepared in time to secure the support of the New Business.
7. Performing all other activities that are determined in consultation with the manager.
This is not an exhaustive list, and you may be asked to carry out other activities throughout your employment.
What you will bring to the team:
- Previous experience working in the IT or Retail industries.
- Previous experience working with large retailers as a service provider, software provider or consulting company.
- Previous customer-facing experience in either software, hardware, or services domains.
- Software / Services consultancy and implementation skills.
- Familiar with methodologies in project implementation matters.
- Experience working with and installing Software/Cloud Services.
- Knowledge of the most common cloud public providers (Google, AWS, etc).
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- You are a team-player, and you adopt solution-oriented thinking.
- You are a go-getter, stress-resistant and flexible.
- Demonstrate capabilities in leadership and conduct consultant teams in Services Projects.
- Able to achieve organizational objectives through effective planning, punctuality, organizational, coordination, decision making, and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or computer Science degrees, desired.
- Previous experience working with Retail POS Software.
- Existing relationships with decision makers in Retail segment.
- Toshiba is the market leading provider of Retail Technology globally and provides competitive salaries and benefits package.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora