TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants’ side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
Located in our Madrid offices, and under the Department Manager’s supervision, your job as an intern will be to support the managing team in their day-to-day administrative tasks, as well as managing some of our special missions.
To do this, you will carry out the following roles:
What You Will Do
- You will give support in the administrative processes derived from the commercial management of clients.
- You will collaborate in the reporting and follow-up of special missions.
- You will manage and update our partners database.
- You will spot opportunities and apply improvements in our daily operations.
- You will keep in continuous contact with our managers and clients to ensure their loyalty.
- We are thinking of a student of Commerce, Business Administration or similar, who can sign an Internship Agreement with their academic institution.
- It is convenient to have a good level of office automation.
- We will positively value previous experience in a similar position, as well as knowledge on the catering industry.
- Having a good level of English is a plus, as it will enable collaboration with other departments.
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora