This position can also be located in London, United Kingdom.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch.
About the Role:
As Partnerships Account Director, Spain, you will be the main contact for strategic accounts and work on cross-departmental projects tied to content growth. As the ideal candidate, you are familiar with the creator market in the region and have a strong understanding of its actors motivations and our challenges. You express excellent project management skills, benefit from first hand account management experience of both content creators and agencies complete tasks under evolving timelines while keeping all company partners informed of the progress.
· Manage and strengthen relationships with large existing partners and agencies
· Create new relationship with strategic partners in all categories
· Lead complex contractual negotiations processes
· Implement local strategic projects
· Create planning documentation and detailed reports for the senior management team.
· Work with other teams to solve complex issues while advocating for strategic partners' needs
· Report on market movements and content trends
· Identify and acquire new content opportunities
· Manage your assigned budgets
· Report on performance metrics and goals
· Fluency in Spanish and English
· 5+ years of work experience in account management and business development
· Understanding of common online video and online advertising metrics
· Experience with the traditional and digital media sector, its actors, their motivations and challenges
· Strategic and creative mindset
· Clear vision of how plans will accomplish organisational goals
· Focus on setting and exceeding personal, team, and organisational goals
· Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time
· Proficient in MS Office, Google docs and sheets
· Master's degree in Communication, Business, Marketing, or International Studies
· Written and verbal fluency in one (or more) other language(s)
· Familiarity with Twitch as a user and broadcaster
· Broadcast licencing, commissioning and distribution experience in digital or traditional sectors
· Existing relationships with gaming community content creators
· Existing relationships with media companies in Spain
· Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce
· Experience with live video content creation
· Previous employment at a broadcast media company
· Private Medical Insurance
· Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
· Pension Plan
· Maternity & Parental Leave
· Paid Time Off & Holidays
· Commuter Benefits
· Amazon Employee Discount
· Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships)
· Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
GOBIERNO DE ASTURIAS
Datos de la oferta número: 032021002807 Fecha de inicio: 22/06/2021 Fecha de fin: 06/07/2021 Provincia: ASTURIASDescripción OFICIALES 1ª FONTANERÍA (REF.:2807) Datos Localidad de Ubicación del Puesto: OVIEDO(ASTURIAS) Datos adicionales Funciones: -...
GOBIERNO DE ASTURIAS
Datos de la oferta número: 032021002841 Fecha de inicio: 23/06/2021 Fecha de fin: 30/06/2021 Provincia: ASTURIASDescripción GRADUADO/A SOCIAL. (REF. 2841) Datos Localidad de Ubicación del Puesto: OVIEDO(ASTURIAS) Datos adicionales FUNCIONES:...