We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
- Guide the client through joint application design sessions to collect new business requirements.
- Identify and develop use cases based on client requirements.
- Verify requirements through analysis, test, demonstration and inspection.
- Lead and analyze business processes/systems, identify inefficiencies and required controls, document procedures, and track KPI’s.
- Manage requirements through review and approval session, where project schedules, costs and duration estimates are updated and the business objectives are revisited.
- Collaborate with internal and external users/customers to elicit business concerns and develop workable solutions.
- Work with the QA team to prepare test scenarios and data.
- Document and manage business and functional requirements.
- Analyze business processes/systems, identify inefficiencies and required controls, document procedures and track KPIs.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to elicit business concerns and develop workable solutions.
- Participate in planning initiatives, feasibility studies, cost/benefit analyses, and new systems design.
- Review user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Provide functional solution and clarification on the inter-module dependencies.
- Provide thought leadership in one of the functional areas, handle queries and competency building in respective functional area.
- Determine a project’s requirements by extracting them from business or government policies, as well as from current and future users, through interaction and research.
- Anticipate future requirements to achieve successful outcomes.
- Organize requirements into related categories to effectively manage and communicate them.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements. This includes using powerful analysis and modeling tools to match strategic business objectives with practical technical solutions.
- At regular intervals in the project life cycle, safeguard and protect the business and user’s needs by verifying functionality, accuracy and completeness of the requirements against the original documents. Safeguarding minimizes risk by ensuring requirements are being met before investing further in system development.
- Emphasize simplicity and ease of use at all times, especially in implementation.
- Identify and avoid extraneous activities that do not solve the problem or help reach the objective.
- In application maintenance, the focus is on preventing and correcting defects; enhancements, or making changes to increase the value provided by the system.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Salesforce functional & technical roles
- SAP functional roles and analytic profiles (BW, SAC, etc).
- Knowledge about EU Regulation and EU Institutions specific Project Methodology PM2
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora