Urbasolar is a leading photovoltaic player with presence in Europe and in a selection of countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
We operate in the development, investment, construction, and operation of PV assets and deliver green electricity and advanced energy solutions to our customers.
With the support of our shareholding group Axpo, a Swiss utility with a leading position in the power markets across 30 countries, we have the ambition to be among the top european players in PV during the next decade and to reach a production capacity of 12 GWp by 2030.
Description du poste
As a Project Development Manager you will ensure the management of projects in the development phase, jointly with Urbasolar partners or pure greenfield, and guarantee the achievement of objectives in terms of ready-to-build projects.
You will report to the Spain Business Development Director and work in close cooperation with the project teams based in Montpellier (Headquarters).
- Participate in the negotiations of the different contracts (land, connection, SPA and shareholder agreements), in cooperation with local partners, and by relying on internal support functions and on external service providers.
- For purchase of projects, participate in the assessment of the projects and in the negotiation of the purchase transaction, and then in the monitoring and coordination of the co-developer
- Origination of new project purchases or partnership opportunities
- Guarantee the achievement of the schedules and budgets of the projects until obtaining all the authorizations.
- Set up development budgets for each project and follow-up the budget once approved internally
- Conduct all the permitting phases, participate in the public meetings, meetings and dialogue with the administrations and grid operator, ensure the issuance of all the permits in due time
- Constitute the administrative files and submit them to the relevant authorities and lead the administrative process, provide the necessary clarifications and ensure the obtaining of the administrative approvals
- Find the service providers and to coordinate and interface with them during the consultation phases and the execution phase
- Carry-out the preliminary development studies and coordinate all the project teams and third-party service providers.
Master?s degree or engineering degree
5 years? experience within PV or wind development projects in Spain is a must
Knowledge of the solar basic technical aspects
Good understanding of Spanish PV & Electricity markets
Project management skill (methodology and rigor)
Excellent communication skills
Spanish (primary language)
- French appreciated
What we offer :
- Professionalism of highly skilled and experienced teams sharing the same values of excellence, innovation, and responsibility
- Positive workplace encouraging personal development, diversity in gender, age and cultural background, and driven by a strong environment purpose
- A stimulating environment combining a strong entrepreneur and team spirit with the strength and stability of an international group
- Competitive remuneration packages and attractive career perspectives
If you want to be part of it and share our passion for solar energy, please apply through our online application form.
The position is based in Madrid.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Mazars es una firma internacional, integrada e independiente, especializada en servicios de auditoría, consultoría y asesoramiento legal y fiscal. Con presencia en más de 90 países, la firma cuenta con los conocimientos de más profesionales que...
Buenos días ! quería preguntar sobre cuánto tienen el m2 de obra nueva ! Tengo un solar de unos 50y poco m2 en el cual quiero fabricar, sótano, garage, primera, segunda planta y azotea! Quería saber estimación orientativa, y aparte quiero saber cuánto...