Founded in 2019, Volta Trucks is a fast-growing clean mobility start-up focusing on developing full-electric commercial vehicle solutions for tomorrow’s cities. Through product and business model innovations, the company’s ambition is to bring to market the most sustainable and safest truck.
The Volta Zero is the company’s first product and features an innovative driver-centric cabin design, the latest driver assistance and connectivity technologies to improve the driver’s experience and protect pedestrians, cyclists and other road users. The first prototype Volta Zero was launched in September 2020, with the first pre-production vehicles due to start evaluation with customers ahead of the start of series production in 2022.
Volta Trucks is pioneering a new business model by offering the vehicle to logistics operators as part of its Truck-as-a-Service (TaaS) solution. The suite includes, in addition to the lease of the vehicle, complementary services such as insurance, maintenance, energy infrastructure and supply. It will enable a frictionless transition to electric vehicle fleets for logistics operators and align incentives to reduce C02 emissions over the entire vehicle lifecycle.
To support its ambitions across the Iberian Peninsula, Volta Trucks is looking for an Area Sales Manager. You will be trusted in managing and motivating a new but highly ambitious Sales Team to perform to the highest standard. Reporting directly to the Business Development Director, you will be trusted to produce reports, create and implement new sales leads, keep up with market trends and make sure your team always achieves company targets.
- Developing a Sales strategy for Spain to reach sales targets and expand market growth
- Managing the Spanish team and any sales activities
- Reporting on Spanish sales performance to the Business Development Director
- Working closely with all other functions/workstreams to establish customer needs and requirements
- Maintaining a strong and effective sales force by recruiting and training employees to make sure the team is appropriately resourced to deal with growth in sales volume
- Responsibility for providing the sales team with all the necessary tools to close deals effectively and efficiently
- Continually developing and improving the sales process in line with business ambitions, product portfolio and growth
- Leading global communications with other target markets and potential sales opportunities with links to the UK
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on approach, practical and enthusiastic
- Strong team leadership and interpersonal skills, cross cultural understanding
- Ability to work autonomously in the fast-paced, complex and ambiguous environment of a start-up
- Positive and passionate, good team player
- Fluency in Spanish and English is essential.
- Thinks and acts in a non-traditional way.
- Closely shares our values of safety, sustainability and electrification.
- Is action-orientated, proactive and works at pace.
- Is transparent, progressive & entrepreneurial.
- Is adaptable, resilient and open to change.
- We are a small, fast-growing team so you will have a high degree of ownership and accountability, and you will be directly exposed to all areas of the business.
- We are a start-up, so don't have a lot of structures and processes. Things change quickly and we acknowledge when we get things wrong and change direction.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme
- We are committed to creating a first-class work environment. Every employee has a voice and we encourage open communication.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora