About this job
Compensation: €55k - 75k
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Manager
Role: Embedded Developer
Industry: Energy & Environment, Hardware Engineering, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: VC Funded
c++, embedded, qt, stl, linux
The Embedded Team Manager is an integral part of the development team and will be responsible for executing a broad range of software development oversight and coordination with the other teams. You will be working on architectural decisions of the project, develop alongside the devs and you will be responsible to grow and mentor the team to become highly efficient.
- End-to-end ownership of the software development from concept to deployment and maintenance.
- Work with the PO on high-level requirements and concepts from product managers to analyze project feasibility with technology teams (electronics, mechanics, software).
- Participate in C++ development.
- Be the point of contact between engineering and other departments such as operations and product
- Ensure technical progress and activity is visible to all stakeholders including project status, changes in scope, milestones, and risks.
- Coordinating the activities of cross-functional engineering teams (HW, SW, Validation)
- Lead and manage the embedded team.
- Collaborate in architectural decisions.
- Collaborate in the development of new functionalities to meet product requirements.
- Review and participate with the developers in defining new functionalities.
- Preparation of estimations of projects.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills, at least level C1.
- Solid experience managing and leading a dev team.
- Excellent C++ skills.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Analytical and data-driven.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Solid understanding of embedded application architecture.
- Experience in mentoring and growing teams.
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Ability to "think outside the box" while identifying problems and designing creative solutions.
- Experience with POSIX file systems.
- Experience with MySql.
- Understanding of Operating system / Linux fundamentals.
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, runtime optimization, concurrency and synchronization.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of embedded systems/electronics.
- Basic Knowledge of electricity.
- Knowledge of Jenkins.
- Experience in ISO 15118 (CCS) implementation.
- Experience in OCPP implementation.
- Knowledge of NodeJS backend development
- Experience using Jira, Confluence.
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control.
- Strong collaboration skill.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
PANEL Sistemas Informáticos
¿Quieres formar parte del #TeamPanel? Ampliamos nuestro equipo y nos gustaría contar contigo para formar parte de un proyecto en el que estamos trabajando integrados en cliente. Requisitos de la oferta... Experiencia de al menos dos años como...
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer) Requirements * 5 or more years of experience designing, implementing and maintaining enterprise applications in JS * Experience working in agile environments * Solid knowledge of software engineering, data structures and...