If you have a passion for technical products in an ever-changing landscape, the need to know every little feature about something and then enjoy helping others learn that knowledge, then this role is for you.
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
Field support – Pre & Post sales:
- Provide on-site support or field testing on the request of Webfleet Solutions Customer Support or Development management for very complex technical issues.
- Assist the Webfleet Solutions organization and key partners in resolving complex post sales technical issues or escalated situations.
- Support Key Account Managers in sales meeting with large and corporate customers. Validate the technical solution proposed to customers.
- Provide support to sales colleagues during the pre-sales and post-sales cycles including tender preparation and response.
- Manage customer trials of WEBFLEET and associated partner products. Working with sales colleagues to provide ROI case and summarise data captured.
- Support colleagues to analyze complex customer technical requirements and make recommendations during pre-sales cycle.
- Provide technical expertise to customers implementation design, initial installation roll-out and configuration of Webfleet Solutions products in large fleets.
- Monitor product roll-out in large fleets and take corrective actions to guarantee smooth implementation in large customer environments.
- Advise large customers in the setup of customer’s internal product support strategy to ensure compatibility with Webfleet Solutions Customer Support processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with the people above to deliver national events/trade shows for prospects, customers and partners.
- Responsible for all product demonstration hardware and displays for trade shows and events.
- Work collaboratively with other region’s Sales Engineers and act as representative of the Iberia team being able to travel quarterly to our European offices.
- Recruiting new partners/integrators and providing them initial training about hardware and WEBFLEET products functionalities.
- Assisting partners with knowledge on communication methods such as GPRS, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth and NFC/RFID.
- You have a bachelor degree and excellent communication skills.
- A proven background in software and hardware support.
- Understanding of electronics and vehicle wiring/electrics.
- Experience within the telematics industry is a plus.
- A positive and pro-active attitude towards tackling complex post-sales issues.
- 100% committed to supporting the business achieve its sales objectives.
- Experience of managing large customer projects from pre-sales to implementation.
- Able to work autonomously with little supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Project tools
- Native Spanish speaker and fluent in English. Portuguese is a plus.
- Birthday off and volunteering time off.
- Chance to work abroad for 40 working days per year.
- Additional health and dental insurance.
- 100% employer funded pension scheme.
- Lunch or childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Free English and Spanish lessons.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Company car.
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading providers of telematics solutions for fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. The WEBFLEET platform is used by companies of all sizes in order to increase the efficiency of vehicle use, reduce operating costs, provide ongoing driver support and increase the overall efficiency of the fleet. Webfleet Solutions provides services for the insurance industry, rental and leasing, car importers and companies serving both businesses and consumers. Webfleet Solutions is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.
Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber building on its expertise to provide solutions for safe and sustainable mobility.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com. Follow us on Twitter @WebfleetNews. For more information about Bridgestone EMIA, please visit www.bridgestone-emia.com and Bridgestone newsroom.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, please apply and upload your CV (English)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora