Working at West means having an opportunity to work by the side of our patients and customers, our global team members and the communities in which we operate – which all help contribute to a Healthier World.
At West, we are by the side of patients. The work we do impacts patients’ lives each and every day – our products are a critical part of healthcare delivery and we are proud of the role we play to improve patient health. We work by the side of our team members. We come together as one global team to deliver for our customers and help them address their challenges. We are a diverse, close-knit community of professionals, where everyone has a voice and opportunity to learn and grow through mutual trust and respect. With a 95 year plus history, we have a track record for success, which includes reported sales of $2.14B in 2020. We serve by the side of our community. Giving back is in our DNA—our team members across more than 50 sites globally are involved with hundreds of charities that have special meaning to them through our West Without Borders team member-led giving program.
Location: Remote from Spain, Germany, Italy or France
Reason for open role: Replacement
Contract details : Permanent, Full-Time
Travel requirements: up to 30%
Start date : asap
Contact person: Katharina Steffens
The Sr. Account Manager (m/f/d) will manage existing and grow new business at select key accounts within specific market segments. The position requires a thorough understanding of the assigned accounts’ business objectives, products and related market activities, and the corresponding impact of West’s ability to influence the customer’s success.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing and achieving strategic account growth plans including specific molecules identified in the customer’s pipeline
- Communication and coordination of account strategies with other sales teams as well as global counterparts
- Participation in the segment team and meaningful input into segment strategic growth plans
- Actively work and align with Marketing, Technical Customer Support, and Specialty Sales to seed and grow the business
- Lead and manage a regional account team with global interaction to ensure coordination at the customer and to align internal resources so that account service and growth objectives are met
- Lead the organization’s involvement with assigned segment companies (i.e., pharma/bio, contract manufacturers, generic companies, and leading animal health companies)
- Lead and manage the price value proposition at customers as well as lead the contract negotiation process for supply agreements
- Develop and manage customer contacts at all levels
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s degree
- Multiple years of experience in Sales roles, preferably in the Pharma / Medical Device segment
- Excellent English and Spanish Language skills
- Proven track record of positive Sales results
- High level of communication and negotiation skills
- Able to multi-task and work under time constraints
- Must be available to travel internationally
- Able to work in matrix structures in a faced paced environment
West is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a special need that requires accommodation in order to apply to West, please send an email to [email protected] . Where permitted by law, an offer of employment with West Pharmaceutical Services, or any of its subsidiary or affiliate companies, is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of background screening and/or a pre-employment drug screening.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora