About this job
Compensation: €50k - 60k
Job type: Contract
Experience level: Senior
Role: Backend Developer
ruby-on-rails, ruby, postgresql, sidekiq, elasticsearch
On our mission of transforming established enterprises into agile network organizations, we are looking for a talented Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (f/m/d) as we prepare to propel ourselves to the next level. By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to work in a small, but highly efficient team of driven engineers.
Workpath is expanding beyond its headquarters in Munich, and plans to build a team in Spain. You would be one of the first remote employees to join. We would offer you a 12-month contract initially, and then as we build out our presence in Spain, bring you on as a full-time employee.
🇪🇸 Hay varios hispanohablantes en el equipo ya, pero trabajarás con colegas internacionales, entonces esta posición requiere un buen nivel de inglés! 🇺🇸
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Architect and develop the backend for new features in our enterprise application - ensuring the product is maintainable with a growing number of components is key
- Provide an interface for internal and external services through APIs - our customers expect good integration into their existing technology landscape
- Extend our existing technology stack based on informed decisions through your knowledge and performing proof of concepts
- Further develop of our engineering principles and standards of clean code, efficiency and maintainability
- 5+ years of working experience in developing large scale applications
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch is highly valued
- 3+ years working experience in Ruby and frameworks such as Ruby on Rails
- You feel comfortable with taking ownership for independent projects
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Be part of a value-driven, interdisciplinary team and shape the growing company with us
- Start a great learning journey and enhance your personal growth in an exciting space
- 🏢 Co-working budget: We sponsor a shared office space of your choosing for up to 250€/month
- ✈️ At least 2 paid trips to Munich per year for meeting and having beers with your team (once traveling is OK again)
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Importante empresa del sector tecnológico a nivel internacional busca incorporar Desarrollador FrontEnd con conocimientos y conocimientos/experiencia en Lit Element y Polymer. Grandes posibilidades de crecer profesionalmente dentro de la compañía.
Desde la división de tecnología de Page Personnel buscamos un perfil especializado en desarrollo Mobile/Front-End para trabajar en un importante cliente. Si te gusta utilizar tus habilidades, creatividad e imaginación para diseñar y desarrollar...