What you will be doing
We're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic International Agents Officer to join our fast growing team in Spain.
- To be the primary contact for International agent locations for clients, for agents and World Courier offices for booking shipments or providing general and specific information from tracking shipments to quoting to validating invoices;
- All tasks are completed in a correct, timely and cost efficient manner;
- Shipments are sent by the most secure, rapid and efficient way
- All relevant customs regulations and country guidelines are adhered to for all imports and exports of individual service shipments
- Ensuring shipments run as smooth as possible through detailed pre-planning
Please note: This position will involve daily written and verbal communication in French and English and as such, we are only able to consider candidates with native/business fluent French and English language skills.
The working hours for this role will be 09:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday, with weekend cover required approximately every 6-8 weeks and some public holidays.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Handle enquiries from clients, agents and World Courier offices via phone and email in English
- Receive bookings via email and update World Courier’s internal tracking system
- Provide quotations via email
- Monitor and track ongoing shipments, reacting to any deviation from the plan
- Keep clients and World Courier offices updated to the status of their shipment, especially in regards to delays
- Action all notes sent in World Courier’s internal tracking system
- Determine which shipping solution should be used for certain shipments
- Advise clear pick up/special delivery/temperature control handling instructions to an agent or destination office on how a shipment should be managed
- Communicate any temperature results as soon as possible after delivery, checking and noting any deviations
- Recognises important information and makes immediate use of this information (Holiday lists, All Station emails, Internal operational memos)
- Work with regulations (ADR/DGR/IATA) as well as local laws and guidelines
- Build and maintain relationships with World Courier offices, clients, agents, airlines, handling agents and suppliers
- Ensure internal systems are kept updated when new jobs are raised in the system
What your background should look like
Knowledge and Skills
- English native or English to a very high level, verbal and written (Essential)
- French native or to a very high level, verbal and written
- Spanish to a sufficient level to work in a Spanish environment
- Able to follow procedures and instructions
- Able to provide relevant information on request
- Knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Prior experience or knowledge of the logistics sector would be advantageous
Personal Attributes and Disposition
- Ability to form part of a team and work independently
- Strong team player – able to work constructively with colleagues inside and outside of the department to ensure the best possible service is provided to the client at all times
- Self motivated and uses own initiative
- Remains calm under pressure
- Flexible attitude – for working shifts and last minute coverage
- High attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload, which may change throughout the day
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer a competitive total rewards package which includes benefits and compensation. Our commitment to our eligible population of team members includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, affordable, diverse, and designed to meet the needs of our team members’ and their families. Some of these programs include paid time off including paid parental leave, access to retirement savings vehicles, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options, an employee stock purchase program, and other financial, health, and well-being focused benefits.
Because we take a balanced, global approach to our benefits, benefit offerings may vary by location, position, and/or business unit. Some benefits are company-paid, while others are available through team member contributions. For details visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen.
Affiliated Companies: World Courier de Espana, S.A.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272 or email [email protected]. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Law Enforcement en Madrid
Graduado/a en ADENueva
Mantequerías Arias - Groupe Savencia
AGORA Monde AEFE