About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Industry: Financial Technology, Mobile Payments, Payment Gateway
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
Please, note that this position can be based in either Madrid, Barcelona or Cáceres.
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are an enthusiastic C++ Software Developerwho has a creative mind and passionate about designing quality code, then get ready to join our company! In context of card payment authorization and switching a dedicated team is responsible for the product development and services based on the Authorization and Switching software suite “Worldline Pay Front Office”, normally combined with other components, e.g. for card management back office or fraud solutions for which other teams inside the company are in charge. Both processing and software licensing offerings are in scope.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We always improve on our continuous delivery pipeline as well as on our deployment infrastructure. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team. Frontoffice is the department responsible for designing, developing and running the real-time payment applications of Worldline, our services do not know such a thing like downtime, high availability is in our blood.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
• As a C++ developer you will work on our core and real-time payment infrastructure including our HP NonStop platform as well as Worldline Pay Frontoffice.
• You will work on services under high constraints (speed, high availability, integrity, robustness, quality, …)
• You will work in one of our scrum teams which are fully responsible for their applications from code to production (DevOps)
• You will be part of a global team all accross Europe and beyond.
Signs of success
- You are team player, able to work in an international environment and with matrix organization, and can also work independently.
- You show analytical procedure and abstraction skills.
- You demonstrate high motivation and efficiency.
- You show pro-activity and self-reliance with open and inquiring minded
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Skills we can’t do without:
- You have a master’s degree in software engineering, computer science or similar field or equivalent working experience.
- A first experience in the software design/development field in IT services and software development would be an advantage.
- Excellent C++ knowledge
- Experience using modern development tools Eclipse, Docker, git, maven
- You are fluent in English, oral and written.
Skills we’d like:
- Curiosity to learn new things and to continuous improvement
- You are very accurate and demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Knowledge or experience with agile methodologies would be an advantage.
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
Últimas ofertas de Developer
Granada, La, ES
Madrid y alrededores, ES
Torrejón de Ardoz, ES