We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Deliver I&C l engineering services that meet Worley', its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform I&C engineering services such as:
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions; and
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Communicate effectively with the I&C engineering team and project stakeholders, including the customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance if required.
Qualifications - Internal
What you will bring
Technical And Industry Experience
- May have Vacation Student/ Internship experience in an engineering environment.
- Technical and practical I&C engineering skills.
- Knowledge of the fundamental requirements of I&C engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Developing skills in I&C engineering specific software.
- Some skills in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
A recognized and relevant engineering degree or equivalent that will lead to registration as a professional Engineer.
Our goal is to develop and most importantly retain the people who share our vision and strategy. To help us achieve our vision and yours, apply now.
What We Offer You
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Instrumentation and Controls
Jan 26, 2022
Reporting Manager Title
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora