Working at WPP means being part of a global network of more than 109,000 accomplished people in 110 countries. WPP has headquarters in New York, London and Singapore and a corporate presence in major markets worldwide.
We create transformative ideas and outcomes for our clients through an integrated offer of communications, experience, commerce, and technology.
WPP and our award-winning agencies work with most of the world's biggest companies and organisations – from Ford, Unilever and P&G to Google, HSBC, and the UN. Our clients include 61 of the FTSE 100, 317 of the Fortune Global 500, all 30 of the Dow Jones 30 and 62 of the NASDAQ 100. WPP are the leader in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index and 8th in the FTSE 100 rankings for Women on Boards.
Why we're hiring:
We are looking to hire a Data Analyst based in Madrid.
What you'll be doing:
- Interpret stakeholder reporting requirements, analyse data and provide outgoing reports
- Become WPPs subject matter expert in all things travel data related
- Identify and interpret trends/patterns in large datasets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing validation reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code & data process problems
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Contribute to the ongoing development of a spend analysis tools reporting capabilities
- Assist with stakeholder issue resolution
- Document end to end reporting process
- Support the potential build of a savings & compliance reporting process, both offline and via the tool
- Assist with communications process with different business levels internally
- Be prepared to work on other complimentary spend reporting projects
- Assist in opportunity analysis through further data investigation
What you'll need:
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn new tools and systems
- Technology experience or interest
- Good attention to detail
Who you are:
You're open : We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diverse views. We are accepting: of new ideas, new partnerships, new ways of working.
You're optimistic : We believe in the power of creativity, technology and talent to create brighter futures or our people, our clients and our communities. We approach all that we do with conviction: to try the new and to seek the unexpected.
You're extraordinary: we are stronger together: through collaboration we achieve the amazing. We are creative leaders and pioneers of our industry; we provide extraordinary every day.
What we'll give you:
Passionate, inspired people – We promote a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
Scale and opportunity – We offer the opportunity to create, influence and complete projects at a scale that is unparalleled in the industry.
Challenging and stimulating work – Unique work and the opportunity to join a group of creative problem solvers. Are you up for the challenge?
WPP is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
Please read our Privacy Notice for more information on how we process the information you provide.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo en Madrid
Data Analyst - Forensic26 Mar
Data Analyst (Finance)26 Mar
Henry Schein Schmidt España
Data Analyst24 Mar
El Corte Inglés
Data Analyst Trainee23 Mar
Alkemy enabling evolution
Academic Data Analyst23 Mar
IE Business School