We need someone to join the Unity SDK team to help us grow our products by building robust automation and testing frameworks for a native solution that’s currently being used by some of the world’s biggest mobile game developers such as Rovio, Sega, Sony, Moonactive and Cartoon Network!
Our mobile engineering teams power customer engagement in some of your favourite apps, via our SDK integration, used by millions of users! We also deliver the best customer experiences for customer service agents using our apps, as well as the Sell app that helps the salesperson to work on the move.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Champion best practices and tooling, continuously looking to identify opportunities to refine and further automate our processes.
- Write, review and maintain test scenarios.
- Use your experience and expertise in testing mobile applications to help build a product that is highly reliable, scalable, performant and secure.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and relevant feedback.
- Improve the quality of our solutions by implementing improvements to the team’s development environment, workflow, pipelines, and overall quality culture.
- Develop and execute a test automation process, improving product reliability, building confidence in the release pipeline via automating regression testing and contributing to the shortening of the software development lifecycle, all powered by a CI/CD system.
- Reducing and fixing defects by writing automated tests and conducting exploratory testing.
- Bring knowledge and experience to the decision-making around standardizing tooling and framework selection for the various testing scenarios.
- Investigating, evaluating & introducing appropriate tools, technologies & techniques for automated testing.
- Build test projects and examples that showcase and validate the SDK on our supported platforms.
What you bring to the role
- Professional experience building automated tests.
- Comfortable building tools using a variety of programming languages, passion for driving quality via both deliverable solutions, as well as encouraging high standards in code design and implementation.
- Solid understanding of testing methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience developing automated testing for Unity based applications.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Experience with BDD.
- Experience working on an SDK.
- Experience working with Mobile Apps (iOS and Android).
- GitHub Actions
About Zendesk - Champions Of Customer Service
Zendesk software was built to bring a sense of calm to the chaotic world of customer service. Today we power billions of conversations with brands you know and love. We advocate for digital first customer experiences — and we stick with it in our workplace. Over 6,000 employees worldwide have the flexibility and trust to choose where they work. The fact is, we know great work happens anywhere. Whether you’re collaborating from your home office, a Zendesk workspace, or the kitchen table, you’re part of one team at Zendesk.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
For jobs in the US only: If hired, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 and will be provided with an opportunity to request an accommodation for reasons recognized by applicable law. This is a requirement of employment for jobs based in the United States.
For jobs in Australia, Brazil, Canada, the Philippines and Singapore: If hired and required to work in office or in person with others as part of your job, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Zendesk will consider exceptions for reasons recognized by applicable law. This is a requirement of employment for jobs based in Australia, Brazil, Canada, the Philippines and Singapore.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Tres Cantos, ES