About this job
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: eCommerce, Retail
Company size: 501-1k people
Company type: Private
node.js, reactjs, typescript, postgresql, json
Hello! I am Andreas, a member of the Pricing, Yield and Top Line Performance area. We are looking for Full Stack Engineers to complete our team in Madrid, a team where you can make an impact. You can be part of our fantastic team, responsible for developing a product that is delivering market intelligence information across Europe. The impact of our work is significant, because our data is used strategically to fuel European and local market positioning.
We are using new technical stacks and we are always looking to improve both technically and product wise. Our recent improvement is implementing Artificial Intelligence (Machine learning) into our system.
Here are some things about us that we take pride in:
- We work in small self-organized teams
- We learn from each other and share knowledge, through methods such as pair programming, code reviews, hackathons, and training
- We deliver value by developing new features, maintaining existing products, and improving all the infrastructure we need for it
- We build quality into our code by following clean code principles and DevOps practices - you build it, you run it
- We embrace and enjoy diversity, having colleagues from many different countries. This means our working language is English
As a Full Stack Developer you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and continuously deliver applications for one of the most successful e-commerce platforms in Europe
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from concept through coding to testing and maintaining
- Work autonomously in an agile team
- Participate actively and collaboratively in Daily meetings, Planning, Refinement, Review, and Retrospective
- Participate in technical and architectural discussions and decisions as a team
- Take new challenges and work on new initiatives and new products if needed
- Deliver value and quality by developing new features, maintaining existing products and improving infrastructure if needed
- Discovering and solving the digital challenges of delivering a full e-commerce stack
- Strive for mastery in a challenging agile environment using state-of-the-art technologies
What we are looking for
- Working experience of minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Practical experience in the Backend
- Comfortable with Frontend tasks
- Experience in dealing with version control systems
- An agile mindset and ideally already experience with Scrum, Kanban, or XP
- Solution-driven and collaborative approach
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar experience
- Spanish and German language is a plus but not required
- Vue/React, Typescript
- Experience in e-commerce
What we are offering you
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally, we offer many benefits such as:
✈ 28 labour days of vacation (plus December 24th and 31st)
⌚ Flexibility first. Enter from 7 am to 10 am and organise yourself.
🏠 Remote working flexibility.
🏬 Offices in the city center of Madrid. Modern working spaces with table tennis, foosball, fresh fruit, beverages and company events.
🏥 Private medical healthcare insurance for all our employees.
📖 Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities.
🎤 Participate in the technology community through our meetups and conferences.
✏ English, German and Spanish language courses.
💲 Discount in our zooplus shop for all our employees.
🤝 Referral program. You will receive a bonus by helping us finding the best talent.
🌍 We encourage diversity, meet our motivated and friendly teammates from over 50 nationalities.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Estudios mínimos Grado en ingeniería en informática o experiencia laboral equivalente (+2 años de experiencia como desarrollador de software) Experiencia mínima Al menos 1 año de experiencia desarrollo de software Conocimientos necesarios Flutter...