Join a new team dedicated to Data and play a key role in delivering one of the key pillars of Zurich’s strategy: Main areas of focus include:
- Workforce experience data governance and operating model
- Connected data solutions
- Support the enablement of a data driven culture
As a Data Scientist/engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Lead the planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of a new Data Management Solution
- Work with multiple internal teams and external vendors to identify technical solutions to connect data and provide more meaningful insights
- Manage the definition of metrics, data collection activities and visualization for a new KPI dashboard
- Drive forward the identification of automation opportunities to help reduce effort associated with reporting and ensure data is providing value /useful insights
- Collaborate with different parts of the organization to develop and implement solutions to improve data quality across Zurich
- Review existing data sets and dashboards and put forward proposals that will result in improvements and efficiencies
- Supervise and quality-assure the drafting of key data policy documents to ensure full compliance to the organization´s rules and regulations governing transactions
- Help drive the adoption of a data driven culture through promoting the opportunities and benefits of using data
- Support and work within the guidance from the Data Privacy, Risk, Compliance and Legal teams
- Analyze key themes from a wide range of internal and external data sources in order to identify data industry developments and identify how different scenarios may impact upon the business and provide suitable recommendations.
- Serve as technical expert in a specific process or product area, conducting process reviews and initiating change in order to contribute to continuous improvement of services to internal customers.
- Provide specialist advice to address specific technical queries from internal clients and design/develop and deliver appropriate solutions, in line with Zurich´s policies and processes and regulatory requirements.
- Put forward ideas to leverage the value of the data assets throughout the organization.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert and upskill team members on data storage, quality, standardization, analytics, governance and reporting
As a Data Scientist/engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- At least 5 years in Data Engineer role, ideally in large, complex organizations
- SQL Server
- PowerShell / Azure Automation
- Graph API
- Data Warehousing, Analysis, Modelling and Visualization
- Unstructured Data
- Strong Communication skills in written and spoken English
- Creative Problem Solving
- Data Ethics and Data Privacy
- Team player who is skilled at building up and managing stakeholder relationships
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good project management and self-management skills
- Highly organized, analytical and good attention to detail
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
As well as a competitive salary and a yearly bonus we offer benefits package which includes:
- Option to work remotely within Spain even up to 100% - you choose
- Flexible working hours
- Wide range of internal and external trainings
- Free English, German and Spanish classes depending on the needs
- Ticket restaurant
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan - after 1 year in the company
- Referral bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- Special banking and insurance conditions
- Exclusive Employees discounts
Who We Are
Looking for a challenging and inspiring work environment where you can make a difference? At Zurich millions of individuals and businesses place their trust in our products and services every day. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, enabling, businesses and communities to face a world of risk with confidence. Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. It’s a big challenge, but you will be supported by a world-class team who believe in helping you to reach your full potential and deliver on our promises.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
So be challenged. Be inspired. Help us make a difference.
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique - that’s what makes our team so great!
Join us as we constantly explore new ways to protect our customers and the planet .
- Location(s): ES - Barcelona
- Remote working:
- Schedule: Full Time
- Recruiter name: Alejandra Maria Valladares Espinoza
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora