PepsiCo produces the largest portfolio of food and beverage brands in the world, including well-known brands such as Matutano, Lays, Quaker, Pepsi, Pepsi, Alvalle, KAS, 7Up and Gatorade. PepsiCo Iberia has been recognized as a Top Employer for five years in a row and recently as a Best Place to Work.
We are currently looking for a Front Line Manager you lead 25-35 operators and packers and you give direction and motivate your employees to excellent performance in line with our objectives in the field of Safety, People, Productivity, Quality, Sustainability & Service.
You are responsible for people and team development, ensuring that goods and services are produced in line with cost, quality and customer service requirements:
- Ensuring a safe workplace for all employees, achieving performance above factory standards in accordance with internal strategy and legal requirements;
- Support and implement the shift production plan
- Constantly increasing the productivity of the production lines
- Own food safety strategy on the floor – lead by example, drive to excellence on all areas
- Demonstrate strong leadership and coaching for direct employees in their development and performance;
- Being a role model and ensuring that standards, behaviors and values are respected for all employees.
Key Skills / Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field
- Experience in people management in a technical environment.
- The ideal candidate combines a strong personality and excellent social skills with a focus on results
- Develop initiatives and realize creative solutions when problems arise
- Digital skills
- High English skills
- Availability to work shifts (morning-afternoon-evening-evening) from Monday to Friday.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora