¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Sin experiencia Excel
Carrier Operations SpecialistAmazon
ATS Carrier Operations SpecialistAt Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new opportunities. And today is that day for you.It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day.We are looking for a Carrier Operations Specialist to join our team!As an integral part of the Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) team, the Carrier Operations Specialist works to improve carrier performance for a specific geographical market. The ATS team works with Amazon’s FCs, Sort Centers, Delivery Stations, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Retail and Finance teams and externally with service providers, offering business and logistics expertise to ensure optimal delivery of service solutions.Responsibilities include:
Atención al clienteAgencia de Viajes Mayorista
Descripción de la oferta
– Sigue las políticas y procedimientos departamentales establecidos.
– Negocia descuentos con proveedores.
– Dirigir a los miembros a proveedores alternativos.
– Horario: puede elegir el horario de la tarde o la mañana.
– Contrato permanente, indefinido.
– Salario: depende del idioma y el horario;
Alemán: de 15 a 23: 18.000 + 7% de comisión + seguro médico + autobús.
De 12 a 20, 17.000 + 7% de comisión + seguro médico + autobús.
Holandés: de 15 a 23: 18.000 + 7% de comisión + seguro médico + autobús
De 13 a 21, 17.000 + 7% de comisión + seguro médico + autobús.
De 8 a 15:45 , 16.000 + 7% de comisión + seguro médico + autobús.
Alguno de los siguientes idiomas: Bilingüe inglés + alemán Bilingüe inglés + holandés Experiencia en atención al cliente / teleoperador/ telesales.
Sin experiencia Excel
ATENCIÓN AL CLIENTE ONLINEmarca de moda a nivel internacional
- requisitos '- Inglés medio/alto. - Usuaria/o de herramientas digitales, Excel e internet.
Técnico Atención al ClienteÁrea de Trabajo Temporal
Descripción de la oferta
Desde nuestra área de Trabajo Temporal buscamos incorporar para empresa a un Técnico/a de Atención al Cliente que será el punto de contacto único postventa con los clientes de servicios de la empresa y liderará el ciclo de vida de la gestión de incidencias de modo completo: desde la apertura de un caso en el sistema hasta su resolución, movilizando los recursos precisos en los tiempos establecidos para cada proceso.
Punto único de atención al usuario.
Proporcionar soporte funcional y técnico de Nivel 1 sobre el servicio.
Documentación de incidencias y escalado a Nivel 2.
Seguimiento de incidencias pendientes.
Labores de soporte proactivo, según carga de Nivel 2.
Ampliación de la base de datos de conocimiento (KIs).
Preparación de informes de servicio bajo demanda.
Identificación de cambios necesarios en operativa o documentación.
– Jornada laboral: L-J de 8,00 a 17,00h o de 9,00 a 18,00h. V de 8,00 a 15,00 h
– Retribución Fija Anual: 13.500 €/brutos anuales.
Perfil mínimo requerido para el puesto: - 4 ESO o equivalente (Bachillerato recomendable) / Técnico Superior en Administración de Sistemas Informáticos en Red o equivalente Grado Medio. - Ofimática nivel avanzado. - Valorable Inglés.
Empresa de servicios
Responsable de Atención al ClienteEmpresa de servicios
Descripción de la oferta
Importante empresa de servicios líder en su sector, está en búsqueda de un Responsable de atención al cliente con nivel muy alto de inglés y acostumbrado a gestionar grupos grandes de trabajo.
Muy valorable experiencia gestionando equipo de call center en empresa de seguros, telefonía, etc, tanto B2B como B2C.
La Ponderosa de La Sierra, ES
Responsable de Atención al Cliente - MadridCulmia
Actualmente nos encontramos en búsqueda de un/una Responsable de Atención al Cliente para nuestras oficinas de Madrid. Se responsabilizará de establecer los procedimientos para informar y atender a los clientes potenciales definiendo la estrategia de atención al cliente.
- Atender y resolver incidencias o reclamaciones si las hubiera, tanto de clientes reales como potenciales.
- Formar a los agentes del Call Center.
- Coordinar el trabajo de los teleoperadores para asegurar la cobertura de todas las promociones y llegar en tiempo y forma a gestionar todos los contactos que entran por cada uno de los canales de comunicación.
- Realizar seguimiento y escuchas para auditar la calidad de las llamadas.
- Analizar KPI’s.
- Realizar los reportes de atención al cliente y el cuadro de mando de las llamadas para optimizar el servicio.
- Gestionar las encuestas de satisfacción de clientes potenciales y reales (visita, reserva, contrato y escritura).
- Gestionar el envío de comunicados de los clientes reales.
- Gestionar los argumentarios de venta.
- Definir, desarrollar y ejecutar la implantación del CRM así como la formación de los equipos comerciales y de atención al cliente.
- Experiencia mínima de 10 años en el desempeño de las funciones descritas.
- Capacidad analítica, de planificación y organización.
- Altas dotes comunicativas y de orientación al cliente.
Sin experiencia CSS SaaS Excel
Customer Success Specialist NorwayAutodesk Construction Solutions
Job Requisition ID #
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) enjoys a strategic post-sales role to drive on-boarding, adoption and retention of our most at-risk and valuable Autodesk accounts. They provide guidance and resources directly to customers that demonstrate business value from their Autodesk investment.A CSS will partner with sales teams, reseller partner ecosystems, technical support, client services, etc. in their select sales market and territory.A CSS will help identify expansion opportunities as a part of their customer engagement and promote those opportunities to the appropriate sales channel to drive account growth.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Drive a high volume of quality engagements via phone, e-mail, social media, and other mechanisms with various customer contacts to maximize impact on customer success
- Collaborate effectively with sales teams and both internal and external partners to achieve renewal and expansion of the business relationship with at-risk and high value customers
- Develop and execute a territory plan to effectively utilize available resources, manage time and resources effectively, and achieve or exceed assigned targets and goals
- Drive or support the closure of renewals together with reseller partners within an assigned territory, industry or market
- Discover through customer engagement the customer's business challenges specific to their industry
- Support a customer's journey through onboarding, adoption, retention, and expansion to achieve customer success
- Leverage an understanding of customer success principles, approaches and metrics when working with at-risk customers
- Articulate business workflow and industry trends that impact the customers business challenges
- Utilize people and technology resources appropriately to correctly assess risk of retention for assigned renewal opportunities
- Employ provided technology solutions to document all customer opportunities and customer activity
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success, together with reseller partners and internal sales teams
- Build strong relationships for business planning with extended team
- Identify opportunities for expanding Autodesk’s business with a customer and transfer the expansion opportunity to the appropriate sales team member and/or reseller partner for follow up and next steps
- Respond to partner and customer inquiries in a professional and prompt manner
- Build strong customer and reseller partner relationships for repeat business
- Forge strong customer relationships and insights over the phone
- Prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Link business processes with product and technical solutions
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
- Experience in the software or SaaS sales or renewals environment
- Advanced Nowegian language skills
- Background needs to be in customer facing roles including account management, customer support, project management, customer success or sales.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Program or Project Management skills are an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed to build the strong relationships, particularly with field organizations and business partners, which will be critical to success.
- Experience in managing issues, scope, and quality while bringing areas of responsibility and tasks to completion under strict deadlines
- Highly skilled at multi-tasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn.
- Collaborative and consultative work style, ability to thrive in a high velocity, highly dynamic work environment
- Highly skilled at managing time between calls, troubleshooting follow ups, customer relationship management and new customer outreach
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for innovation
- Ability to build collaborative relationships within sales as well as sales support to facilitate better customer experience
- Experience with complex, escalated customer situations, ability to navigate large organizations and gain executive level buy-in
- Experience internally collaborating and influencing large matrixed organization
- Knowledge of sales organizations and approaches
- Strong phone skills required
- Strong verbal and written skills required
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
React Java Python
Manager/Senior Manager, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) (Bangkok based, relocation provided)Agoda
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The Performance Marketing Team of Agoda is a world leader in online marketing. This department is highly data-driven and focused on developing at-scale marketing programs that improve the lifetime value of Agoda customers through measurable marketing programs and channels. The team is a blend of the best analysts, marketing strategists, and data scientists in the world. The marketing leadership at Agoda have deep experience in data science, product, strategy, and other marketing fields and have built an organization that thrives on data, creative ideas, and technology. The Performance Marketing Team also fosters a great learning environment. You will be able to learn and grow by working closely with experts from a variety of backgrounds from all over the world.
As a Manager/Senior Manager, CRM you will be at the forefront of Agoda’s communication and engagement efforts. You will lead a team of 2 and own, plan and deliver large scale campaigns reaching millions of Customers, analyzing and leveraging rich datasets to build new innovative products and flows.
And on top of that you will be working with some of the smartest people in the industry not just in Marketing but also in Product, IT, Partner Services, etc.
This Role Is Good For You If You
- Value independence and ownership: you will get goals and projects, not tasks
- Have the ambition to make a difference: innovation and drive are necessary to succeed
- Want to be a great coach: your contribution scales when you teach others
- Are ready to challenge anything: data matter, not opinions, seniority or common knowledge
- Lead: you will work together with 2 Analyst/Campaign managers who will help you manage and execute on new ideas and projects, many of which cross-functional and that will require you to be the representative for Customer Marketing there.
- Analyze: new ideas come from data and tests. Segment the userbase, understand their patterns, react to change in demand and identify new opportunities to deliver value.
- Test: prove your findings by A/B testing changes to any of our communication products. Define your hypothesis, design the framework, launch the campaign, collect and analyze the results of large scale, quick delivery tests.
- Innovate: Learn and develop new features, develop models we can use for optimization, build business cases for completely new implementations, and help us push the boundaries a little further every day.
- 4+ years of Digital Marketing, Consulting or Strategy/Business Operations experience
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- At least a basic understanding of SQL
- Good numerical reasoning skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- At least 1-2 years of people management experience
- Experience in the Travel space and/or in a CRM function
- Master’s Degree or higher from top university in a quantitative or marketing subject (statistics, engineering, digital marketing, financial modelling, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Customer Success Representative - HighTouch EMEANutanix
Customer Success Representative - Tech Touch
We are looking for an accomplished Customer Success Representative - High Touch to ensure seamless renewals for our customers. If you have a passion for Enterprise Cloud Technology and an interest in how it can impact businesses; we want to talk with you.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, great products, new things to learn, and an environment where you can apply your unique skills to overachieve.
About The Team
Nutanix EMEA Customer Success Volume is responsible for ensuring the success of the Nutanix customers across EMEA. This team is exposed to Customers, Partners, Distributors as well as functions like sales, marketing, support and sales operations within the organization. This fast growing team is spread over the different hubs in EMEA, and consist of Customer Success Representative and Renewal Coordinators. The teams’ unique vibe comes from the constant creativity, innovation and focus on how we can better serve our customers every time. The Customer Success Volume team is a strategic component of Nutanix strategy and is an incredible opportunity to work closely with our customers and contribute to their success while using Nutanix solutions.
- Ensure a proactive coordination and secure the planned renewals within your territory
- Attain a minimum of 100% of goals versus your renewal quota
- Identify any risk in the Renewals and engage proactively the appropriate Internal resources to overcome this risk
- Maintain a 100% accurate renewal forecast for all owned opportunities
- Ensure all renewals are closed before expiration
- Coordinate post expirations actions with compliancy team and legal team
- Maintain timely and accurate records of all customer interactions and data
- Meticulously manage time allowing you to achieve internal commitments and exceed customer expectations
- Constructively operate as part of a wider, cross-functional team to ensure the success of every customer
- Keep improving the Renewal process to provide the best experience to our customers.
- Experience in high tech or Subscription customer-facing roles such as Sales, Renewal Representative, Customer Success, Technical Support
- Proven track record of overachieving in a metrics driven environment
- Ability to remain calm in stressful customer situations and apply good decision making to achieve a positive outcome
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, servers, security, Cloud and networking
- Ability to connect customers business objectives with the necessary technology capabilities to achieve them
- Experience partnering cross functionally with Sales and Customer Support
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Positive attitude
- Ambitious with a willing to grow
- Fluent English required, additional languages are a plus
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 .
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About Our Business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]