¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Autolease renting · Benijófar, ES
Excel Office Outlook
Growing Business in Benijofar
New Position for an English – Spanish speaking Sales Executive at V4B vehicle leasing brokers.
Principal Tasks: Sales Customer Service Quoting Sales Administration Order Processing.
Salary: €16K Gross + quarterly commission structure
Location: Based at Benijofar Alicante
Principal duties to be in charge for sales appointments and building customer relationships across the area of La Vega Baja.
Experience in a similar position is not required.
We want a person with excellent communication skills on the telephone and face to face who is willing to learn and adapt, be enthusiastic and also proactive.
Our office has an excellent atmosphere to work in.
Ample training will be supplied
- Deliver Excellent Customer Service
- Process enquiries (cold calls, telephone and email) in a timely
- Sales and order processing
- Manage and ensure proactive customers communication
- Keep accurate records and data input on CRM system.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all documentation
- Liaise with internal departments
- Deal with customers queries and complaints
- Undertake credit control activities
- Keep in line with company guidelines and legislation
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken)
- Previous experience in sales and/or customer relations desirable
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communications and telephone skills
- Proactive and adaptable to work under pressure
- IT Literate outlook, excel, internet etc.
Please contact by email with C.V. to:
Junior Data Analyst - Global Affairs (they/he/she)
Glovo · Barcelona, ES
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working through tech-enabled experiences.
Your Work-Life Opportunity
The Global Affairs department is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Business Data Analyst who is willing to take over an exciting role: to democratize and use data for impact. As the main analyst in the team, your role is to surf through Glovo’s data to find insights that guide the team to make the right decisions and create data-driven stories and projects across Global Affairs' three main pillars: Government Relations, Impact & Sustainability, and PR & Communication.
The successful candidate must be a proactive self-starter, hands-on and analytical. If you are passionate about socio political affairs and industry trends as well as social impact and innovation, this is the right role for you to lead and grow in.The candidate must be someone who is eager to learn from others and on the job while educating others on data. Glovo is your place if you want an opportunity to truly make a difference; a high-paced young and fresh environment for a self-starter and a team player seeking a multicultural environment.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Lead data projects across the different departments and be the single-source of truth when it comes to the right facts and figures: a Global Affairs POC among Glovo’s Data Community.
- Support Glovo's transparency efforts in sharing and democratizing data for expert and non-expert users, designing data sets based on public interest, aligning with internal stakeholders for data validation and implementing ETL for data projects.
- Automate and improve manual processes related to Impact and Sustainability tracking and impact quantification projects.
- Implement and standardize tools, analytical processes, and playbooks to scale sustainability projects to all geographies.
- Look into regulatory trends to translate relevant business data that can support regulatory reports and various communication campaigns and assets.
- Be a "data-guardian" on Glovo's data in order to understand the risks and opportunities on how to leverage our data for external stakeholders such as universities, public institutions, NGOs and other third-parties.
- Analyze consumption trends of Glovo’s users for external communication plans and find fun, media-driven insights to leverage.
- Build and maintain various dashboards and reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the Global Affairs department through out-of-the-box thinking when it comes to business data.
- Assist colleagues in gaining access to the right data.
- Relevant working experience providing business teams with data for the right decision making.
- Ideally experience in key departments such as: Business Intelligence, Planning, Processes, Project Management, Analytics, or Strategy
- Excel/Google Sheets knowledge
- Excellent SQL skills
- Solid proficiency in statistical programming (Python)
- Experience using BI tools (Looker, Data Studio, etc) is valuable.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data visualization know-how to translate complex insights into easy-to-read assets.
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details.
- Great project management skills in order to prioritize tasks, coordinate with different teams and extract/ consolidate internal data from multiple areas and sources.
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
- GAS: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://jobs.glovoapp.com/en/careers
Randstad España · Barcelona, ES
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) es nuestra unidad de negocio que gestiona las externalizaciones totales o parciales que nuestros clientes hacen de sus procesos de selección.
Nuestros Talent Acquisition se responsabilizan de seleccionar talento, trabajando bajo unos indicadores numéricos, establecidos por su Manager.
- Utilización de diferentes métodos de sourcing para localizar e identificar los candidatos (activos y pasivos) del SECTOR TECNOLÓGICO, que mejor se ajusten a las necesidades de nuestro cliente.
- Evaluar a los candidatos para asegurar el ajuste a sus necesidades, negociando los paquetes retributivos y coordinando entrevistas con el cliente, asegurando que las necesidades y expectativas de su cliente están cubiertas en tiempo y forma.
Administración y reporte:
- Cumplimentar y mantener actualizada toda la información de candidatos en los sistemas de reporte de RPO.
- Cumplimiento de políticas y procesos operativos del negocio.
- NIVEL DE INGLES, MINIMO C1
- Conocimientos en selección de personal TECNOLOGICO
- Experiencia de al menos 1- 2 años en selección/consultoría.
- Titulación Universitaria Superior.
Un atractivo paquete retributivo, formado por salario base + %objetivos
Jornada de lunes a jueves de 9 a 18h y viernes de 9 a 14h. Dos días teletrabajo, tres días presencial.
UNETE A NUESTRO EQUIPO, TE ESTAMOS ESPERANDO!
Gestor/a Escuela de Seguridad- Sevilla
SGS · Tomares, ES
Descripción de la empresa
- SGS es la compañía líder mundial en inspección, verificación, pruebas y certificación. SGS es reconocido como el referente mundial de calidad e integridad. Con más de 94,000 empleados, SGS opera una red de más de 2,600 oficinas y laboratorios en todo el mundo.
Iniciamos un nuevo proyecto en Sevilla, para el cual necesitamos incorporar, una persona que gestione nuestra escuela de Seguridad.
Algunas De Sus Funciones Serán
Para ello buscamos una persona con experiencia en el área de Prevención, que tenga habilidades de gestión y desarrollo de negocio.
- Coordinación de los trabajos de Escuela de Seguridad.
- Apoyo a la realización de actividades comerciales para crecimiento de la escuela de seguridad.
- Realización y revisión de ofertas técnicas
- Optimización de Recursos
- Programación actividades formativas, gestión de medios técnicos y humanos….
- Redacción y supervisión de informes.
- Se valorará los conocimientos y habilidades para impartir formación.
- Ingeniería en cualquier especialidad, con master en PRL
- Experiencia de al menos 3 años en formación y gestión
- Nivel de Inglés mínimo B2
- Se valorará otras Calificaciones
- Disponibilidad para viajar
- Plan de formación técnica y en gestión
- Salario según experiencia aportada
- Proyección y promociones internas.
En SGS nuestra misión es aportar valor a la sociedad, proporcionando un entorno sostenible. Con nuestro trabajo garantizamos la seguridad y calidad, aportando confianza a todos los ámbitos de la sociedad, incluso en aquellos que no son visibles.
Contamos con las y los profesionales mejor cualificados, trabajando como un gran equipo en más de 140 países cada día, lo que nos hace ser líderes del sector.
Te animamos a formar parte de este equipo humano, donde te formarás y desarrollarás, en un ambiente de compañerismo, flexibilidad, respeto e igualdad.
En SGS Encontrarás
- La oportunidad de marcar la diferencia.
- Un lugar para poder aportar tu valor a la sociedad.
- Un entorno internacional de espíritu innovador, lleno de retos donde podrás compartir y aprender con los mejores.
IT Product Manager – Digital Workplace, Unified Communications
Airbus · Madrid, ES
Cloud Coumputing REST
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world's leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Are you passionate for digital topics and interested in improving the digital workplace of our company? Keen on supporting the full lifecycle of telephony, softphone, chat and ecosystems products? Do you enjoy translating business needs into product solutions and rallying a team and set of providers to turn that vision into reality? Are you ready to work in a multidisciplinary and international department? Then, join us!
A vacancy for an IT Product Manager (d/m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space (AD). The successful applicant will join TZITT-TL4, e.g.: Unified Communications (UC) Product team as Product Manager for IP Telephony, softphone and jabber chat for all AD users. In addition, the job holder acts as global coordinator and contract representative for the UC scope of the Digital Workplace contract.
Within our team, we strive for collaboration (internally and with our stakeholders) and reuse the knowledge across countries. You will have the support of your counterparts and you will lead collaboration for your product across organizational boundaries, ensuring coordination, harmonization and efficiency. Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work in an international atmosphere, learn different points of view and enjoy a constructive and empowered environment.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. We foster flexible working arrangements among other measures to facilitate personal/professional life balance.
Your main activities will be, as product manager:
- Accountable for the End to End Product strategy, its lifecycle, from conception, design, industrialization, operation and retirement including management of dependencies.
- Establish 2-way-dialogue to translate Business Needs against technical & resource constraints. The PM is the face of the product, keeping the view and status of the required build and enhancement activities that are part of the product's lifecycle. Leads communication efforts toward consumers if appropriate.
- Define and follow up KPIs, Metrics, Assets Management and monthly report, with special focus on your product but also acting as global coordinator in front of the provider for the other UC products
- Lead the IT Product Multifunctional team (MFT) to manage the IT Product lifecycle, both developing the products and operating them to meet operational SLA's. MFT may vary depending on the activity but will typically include the Product Designers and the Product Delivery Managers (PDM) to ensure consistency while particularities per country are taking into account.
- Ensure required EIS activities for new products / enhancements and hand-over to operational teams and PDM. Same for decommissioning of obsolete products
- Define strategy and roadmap for the next two years, translate the product vision into a prioritized backlog, with concrete projects and initiatives aligned with all stakeholders
- Representation of DS for its product in front of AiG. Participation and alignment with AI/AH in the exchanges and AiG initiatives such as SIP RFI/RFP, cloud telephony or replacement of IP phones
As contract focal point for UC:
- Collaborate in the creation of RFPs and RFIs documents and engage with UC service providers to create shortlists for procurement to finalize contracts
- Lead contracts evolution processes in coordination with the rest of Airbus divisions
- Monitor Service Provider performance aligned to Contract, measure execution KPIs, SLAs etc
- Participate in steering and strategic committees, representing DS in front of service providers, manufactures’ or other third parties and coordinate across the Product Service Line team and Airbus Group divisions
- Lead the process definition, acceptance and communication to stakeholders within Capgemini contract and routines. E.g.: Actions under tracker / recovery plan, monthly report, Service Desk Guides, Major Incident processes etc. Ensure communication across the team and to PDMs when applies
- Manage the global budget UC products. He will be accountable for contributing to the yearly operating plan in terms of HW/SW maintenance, external services, materials and CAPEX linked to the contracts in place, leading the product delivery managers for all UC products
- The job-holder will be part of the Unified Communications team, in the Product Design area, formed by 11 people located internationally in Airbus four core countries.
- The product manager coordinates a MFT of 5 Product Delivery Managers, geographically distributed in the core countries
- The product that he manages contains the following systems:
- 6 IP Telephony clusters, today based on Cisco telephony, distributed in the four core countries + Saudi Arabia
- 6 Instant Messaging and presence clusters, today based on Cisco Jabber, distributed in the four core countries + Saudi Arabia
- The DWP Contracts serve the whole Airbus Group population and include all products associated to Unified Communications and Gsuite Collaboration
- Educated to a Degree level in Engineering, Business Administration with experience working in IT environments or related disciplines
- Experience managing IT Products in complex environments (multiple IT environments, regions and type of customers)
- Experience managing MFT, not reporting hierarchically to him
- High level knowledge about Cisco technology is desired
- An understanding of Networking and Infrastructure, specially related to collaboration tools
- User centric profile
- A passion working with technical and non-technical users
- A curious mind and an enjoyment of getting down to the root cause of an issue
- An interest in Process Management or Project Management.
- Collaborative, self-motivated and proactive profile is expected. "Can-do" attitude
- English language up to professional level is mandatory. French, Spanish or German will be a plus
Disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given special consideration. Priority will be given to employees whose position is impacted by a workforce adaptation initiative
PLEASE ATTATCH CV WHEN APPLYING
Tennis Australia · Vic, ES
- Support Tennis Victoria’s Inclusion Team grow tennis across the state!
- Join a passionate team and become part of a fun and inclusive culture
- Flexible work practices, ensuring a positive work-life balance
Reporting to the Inclusion Lead, in this role you will be responsible for supporting Tennis Victoria Inclusion Team in the delivery of projects as well as assist in enabling Tennis Victoria’s purpose of creating safe, inclusive, and thriving tennis communities. Tennis Victoria’s Inclusion Team aims to ensure that our clubs are reflective of the communities they serve and that the opportunity for involvement in tennis is equitable across all aspects of the sport. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, ability or sexual orientation to apply.
About The Role
In this role you will;
- Facilitate the Inclusion Education Workshop and ACE Grants program
- Collaborate with Get Skilled Access and Special Olympics Australia to support the delivery of relevant reports
- Assist in Case Study development and relevant resource builds
- Monitor and action the Inclusion Victoria inbox in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support and lead events for Inclusion Projects including the National Indigenous Tennis Carnival, Culture on Court, First Nations Ballkid Program, Blind Tennis, Proud 2 Play and Rainbow Sports Alliance
What you will bring to the role:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders
- High computer literacy with Microsoft 360 suite and database management
- An understanding of the tennis environment and the various stakeholders it engages
- Demonstrated experience in sports administration, particularly dealing with Clubs, Associations and volunteer bodies is desirable
- An understanding of current issues for marginalised groups in the community
- You must hold (or be willing to obtain) a current Police Check and Working with Children Check.
- Career development with a range of formal education and on the job training opportunities
- Tickets to the Australian Open & Superbox tickets to concerts and events at Rod Laver & Melbourne Arenas
- Monthly health & wellbeing activities through our Serving Your Health program
- Flexible working practices & a range of discounts from our sponsorship partners
If you think you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! A copy of the position description can be found here. Please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application system. Please note, only applications submitted through our system will be considered.
Tennis Australia is committed to providing a safe environment for all tennis participants, including children and young people. It is essential everyone involved with delivering tennis in Australia understands their responsibility in relation to child-safety.
At Tennis, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. Tennis encourages all suitable applicants to apply for this role.
We believe playing makes life better and we are always on the lookout to talented people to join our team and help us create a playful world through tennis.
Even if we are not currently advertising the position that you are looking for today, we may be tomorrow. There are a number of ways that you can keep up-to-date with new opportunities as they happen.
We encourage you to create a profile and register for our job alerts, as well as follow Tennis Australia on LinkedIn to stay up to date on the latest news and opportunities.
Concentrix · Coruña, A, ES
Nuestro objetivo es ser la mayor empresa del mundo en servicios de atención al cliente, en diversidad y en talento. Lo lograremos gracias a nuestra cultura. Concentrix CVG Corporation es una empresa que fomenta la igualdad de oportunidades.
Somos una compañía única. Somos fans de nuestros empleados, les ayudamos a desarrollarse constantemente y a alcanzar sus objetivos profesionales. ¡Somos una multinacional líder que te ofrece posibilidades infinitas!
En este momento, necesitamos incorporar para nuestra sede en La Coruña a 3 agentes de viajes con Alemán que facilitarán asistencia para proyecto con empresa líder mundial en viajes online. [email protected] [email protected] [email protected], una vez finalizada la formación necesaria (retribuida) formarán parte de un equipo que facilitará asistencia a clientes en Alemán.
[email protected] [email protected] serán personas con una clara vocación y pasión tanto por el cliente como por el sector turístico, que se encuentren cómodas y motivadas aportándoles la mejor solución. Es necesario tener experiencia en el trato con el cliente.
Excelente oportunidad para comenzar una carrera en el campo del sector turístico, con formación (tanto inicial como continua) muy interesante a cargo de la empresa y retribuida.
Dado que EL IDIOMA DE SOPORTE SERÁ EL ALEMÁN, no se valorarán [email protected] que no presenten un NIVEL MUY ALTO (mínimo C1) o NATIVO DEL MISMO.
-Conocimientos muy altos (mínimo C1) de alemán.
-Se valorará positivamente nivel mínimo B1 de Inglés.
-Se valorará experiencia en agencia de viajes y/o experiencia y conocimientos avanzados del sistema de gestión de reservas Amadeus.
-Altas capacidades de organización.
· Formación remunerada
· Excelente ambiente laboral (multicultural)
· Conciliación de la vida profesional y personal
· Estabilidad laboral
· Amplia formación sobre el producto y formación continua
· Oportunidades de desarrollo
Sailors Terrace & Catering Manager - Urgent Role
The Ocean Race · Madrid, ES
We are looking for a driven Sailors Terrace & Catering Manager to join our growing team at The Ocean Race in Alicante, Alicante provincia.
Growing your career as a Full Time Sailors Terrace & Catering Manager is an incredible opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in critical thinking, presentation and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Sailors Terrace & Catering Manager at The Ocean Race today!
The Sailors Terrace is the official home of The Ocean Race in each Host City. Our sustainable, modern, carefully designed hospitality venue will host our Teams, Partners, Sponsors, VIPs, Business Development and Protocol guests. Our Climate Positive hospitality experiences and Guest On-Board programme will be based out of the Sailors Terrace.
We are looking for an experienced hospitality venue manager / catering manager to join our team to manage the Sailors Terrace in each Host City and to manage the catering operations.
This role will run from September 2022 to July 2023. It will be a full-time position based in Alicante with international travel during the Race.
- Leading the tender process to secure a local catering provider in each Host City
- Managing the Sailors Terrace
- Managing the bookings for the Sailors Terrace
- Managing the relationship with the catering companies
- Overseeing the delivery of the catering onsite and ensuring high standards are met
- Ensuring the catering providers ways of working and menus adhere to The Ocean Race’s Sustainable Catering Guide
- Managing budgets, contracts, licences, and invoicing
- Health and safety planning, documentation, risk assessments and reporting
- Staff and supplier management
- Venue management
- Managing catering operations
- Catering industry experience
- Working for a global sporting event
- Sustainable event delivery
- Managing tender processes
- Managing personnel and suppliers onsite and remotely
- Working as part of a team in fast paced, demanding, and changeable environments
- Strong project management skills
- Able to take ownership and be proactive
- Strong communicator and able to quickly form strong working relationships
- Thorough and accurate
- Good standard of written and spoken English essential
- Other languages advantageous, especially Spanish, French and Portuguese
Please send your CV (maximum 2-pages) along with a Cover Letter (maximum 1-page) outlining your relevant experience, your motivation for applying, and how you meet the job specification.
Only CVs in English will be accepted.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Tourism, catering and restaurants
Hotels and catering
Advertising, PR and events
Mixed (Face-to-face and Telework)
- Excellent benefits
- Company offers career progression opportunities
- Advantageous package
SpotOn Connections · Barcelona, ES
Our client is a solid international firm that offers a range of customer experience management services to key players in the market and is currently going through a significant period of growth.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organization as a whole;
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided;
- Use data modelling practices to analyze your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes;
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations;
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern;
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- Support the staff and teams in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues;
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation
- IT/Technical/Quantitative degree or equivalent working experience as a Business Analyst
- SQL experience is a must
- PLX Scripts is highly desirable
- Advanced knowledge of IT office tools
- Working experience in KPI monitoring
- Business level of English and understanding level of Spanish is a must
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
- Passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Strong interest in business and business development
- Good understanding of information technology
- Full time position ,39h per week. Competitive Salary
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the company
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated