¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Technical Lead - PHP/PythonMichael Page
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* Experiencia contrastada gestionando equipos de desarrollo.
* Experiencia desarrollando en PHP y Python (valorable cualquier otra experiencia de desarrollo).
* Conocimiento de arquitecturas hexagonales.
* Formación técnica (ingeniería informática o similar).
Como Technical Lead serás la persona encargada del equipo de desarrollo back y frontend y llevarás a cabo una reestructuración sobre la manera de trabajar.
Detalles del cliente
Potente empresa de telecomunicaciones ubicada en los alrededores de Alicante.
Descripción de la oferta
* Liderar el departamento de desarrollo, reportando al CTO de la compañía.
* Trazar nuevas estrategias de desarrollo.
* Gestionar y liderar al equipo (7 personas) hacia el cambio tecnológico y de metodología.
Oferta de empleo
* Unirse al equipo de una de las empresas alicantinas con mayor crecimiento en los últimos tiempos.
* Contrato indefinido y posibilidad de incorporación inmediata.
* Salario 40-45.000 (en función de la experiencia aportada)
Responsable Limpieza ColegiosEurest Catalunya
Responsable de limpieza de centros escolares.
- Experiencia en tareas de limpieza de colegios
- Experiencia como responsable de equipos
- Disponibilidad horaria de tardes
- Se valorará vehículo propio
Empresa de ámbito nacional líder en su sector
La Ponderosa de La Sierra, ES
Responsable Compliance/cumplimientoFinanzas y administración Inglés altoEmpresa de ámbito nacional líder en su sector
Importante empresa de ámbito internacional selecciona una posición de Responsable especialista en el Área de Compliance con el objetivo promover la mejora contínua en todos sus ámbitos de actuación:
· Impulsar e implementar procedimientos que aseguren el adecuado diseño de actividades de cumplimiento normativo interno y externo.
· Identificar todas las regulaciones o normativas que afecten a la organización, tanto nacionales, como sectoriales o sus propios Códigos Éticos.
· Establecer las normas y la aplicación de los procedimientos para asegurar que los programas relativos al mismo en la compañía son eficaces y eficientes en la identificación, prevención, detección y corrección de las faltas de cumplimiento con las normas y reglamentos aplicables.
· Liderar y coordinar el conocimiento en materia de Compliance de todos y cada uno de los departamentos y/o áreas de la empresa.
· Asesorar a la organización en materia de Compliance.
· Asegurar la revisión y auditoria regulares del sistema, tanto sobre la Normas Iso como en Auditorías Internas.
· Identificar y gestionar los riesgos en los que incurre la emp
React Machine Learning
Natural Language Curation Lead (Turkish)Apple
Come and join the the team in Barcelona that teaches Siri how to understand and speak new languages. We are an extremely diverse and passionate group, dedicated to making Siri the best worldwide digital assistant. We are looking for a highly motivated annotation projects lead, with a high sensibility for foreign languages and cultures, to help us drive the quality of our Siri deliverables.
Native language proficiency and cultural awareness of Turkish and ability to work in an English speaking environment.
Technical leadership and/or project management skills, with cross-functional experience.
Proficient and highly accurate on annotation projects with a minimum of 1 year experience.
Motivation for informing accuracy metrics and processes.
Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently.
Ability to understand and prioritize tasks and issues.
Highly organized with attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
Outstanding communication skills.
Desired (but not required): technical engineering, data science or machine learning background
As the Siri International curation lead for your language, you will be responsible for the supervision of annotation projects that will shape the natural language models that enable Siri. You will be required to interact with several world class teams of experts at Apple, and to periodically report accuracy metrics that speak to the quality of Siri.
We are looking for demonstrated ability to be creative, take ownership of a project, and a knack for solving problems that stump most accuracy improvement projects. Having worked on shipping products and being familiar with the rush to the finish line is highly desired. This is an opportunity to durably shape the future of human - computer interaction, and walk the state-of-the-art of a nascent field.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Drive and supervise natural language curation tasks and team sync-ups.
- Report and own language specific accuracy metrics.
- Track documentation for natural language conventions and processes.
- Review other team members work and provide feedback.
- Support trainees and annotations team during their training phase.
- Deliver hands-on data annotation tasks.
- Track, analyze, and report systematic issue to QA.
Education & Experience
B.A. or B.S. degree preferred, or experience in related fields
Afiliados at All-Adsjoin.com
Promocionar todas nuestras webs y las de nuestros socios a través de google, facebook, instagram, email, ...
Ser creativo y hacer diferentes formas de promocionar cualquier tipo de web.
Private Bank Europe - Country Coverage OfficerBarclays Investment Bank
Overall Purpose of Role
- As part of our European growth strategy, the Private Bank is expanding its European Economic Area (EEA) coverage of Family Offices by opening up several offices in collaboration with the C&IB.
- The Private Bank Coverage Officer will act as a trusted advisor to local Family Offices, introducing them to our European Private Bankers, Product Experts and to the C&IB through our Strategic Solutions Group (SSG), forming an integrated client-facing team.
- The Private Bank Coverage Officer will be responsible for acquiring new Family Office clients and building effective trust-based relationships through high personal engagement and by understanding each client’s needs and aspirations.
- The role holder will research, create and follow up a target list for potential new business and identify priority customers using customer profitability to assess their present and potential contribution.
- Introduce Family Offices to our European Private Bankers, who will assess and address their financial needs and goals through offering suitable investment, banking and credit solutions.
- Work alongside the SSG Corporate Finance and Customised Solutions team to enable clients to meet the most complex financing needs and helps them seize exceptional investment opportunities through global access to capital markets.
- Identify and originate M&A, ECM and Specialised Finance opportunities including, but not limited to potential sell side for the IB or 3rd parties, Direct Investment activities, IPO/ pre-IPO opportunities, specialised leverage or derivative opportunities, provision of credit and credit based activities, including for Real Estate and other asset classes.
- Provide access to the Private Funds platform, which presents investment opportunities typically accessible only to institutional investors to help Family Offices diversify their portfolio which includes:
- Access to strategies that constitute core holdings in a Private Equity strategy such as; Fund of Funds, Global Buyout, Secondaries, Co-Investment, Direct Lending.
- Thematic satellite strategies to augment the core portfolio including Real Assets, Special Situations, Specialty Finance and Venture Capital.
- Access to a wide range of investment opportunities in the property sector.
- Ensure clients are managed in the most appropriate way, taking joint responsibility with the integrated Client Team for the end to end client experience and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Be recognised as an influential interface between the client and other parts of Barclays International.
- Develop effective working relationships with the local C&IB teams and embed the communication path with SSG.
- Engage with Barclays Europe in a way that will have a direct strategic influence and impact on business commercial performance.
- Expected to have a highly developed and extended sphere of influence that extends well beyond their own team in making a positive impact to the wider business, this network should extend not only across the Barclays group, but externally also.
- A skilled business developer, adept at identifying and developing new business opportunities that will then see them initiating, building and maintaining effective introductory relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure effective opportunity streams for new clients, assets and income.
- Accountable for specific partnerships and relationships, possibly at market level.
- An exemplary team player capable of galvanising and leading a Client Team from within as well as being a highly self-motivated, independent self-starter who needs the minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work through and resolve complex queries and issues by leveraging relationships with internal stakeholders and focusing on delivering excellent service to Bankers and clients.
- Highly skilled in engaging and influencing others to create and grow effective partnerships across the entire organisation, and externally, to drive performance.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have good technical knowledge and an ability to direct other members of the Client Team to resolve complex requirements, in order to deliver the highest levels of client service.
- The right candidate would escalate any client issues or risks to direct management whilst mitigating factors respectively. They would also keep the Client Team and direct management informed of any key developments.
- Excellent market exposure and multi-disciplined private banking expertise, particularly in servicing UHNW and Family Office clients.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of independence, managing a good number of competing priorities and directly facing off to stakeholders, including senior management without daily management oversight
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholders and build relationships across different business areas, geographical regions and levels of seniority.
- Strong Private Equity and/or Real Estate Funds knowledge.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Highly organised with strong time management and planning skills.
- The successful candidate will be fluent in English and local language.
- A “self-starter”, with a high level of self-motivation and the ability to use initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hold an entrepreneurial spirit but also have a collegiate approach.
- Embrace an evolving/changing environment.
- Display a constructive approach with the ability to relate to and accommodate a diverse range of personalities.
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
CBI Regulated Role
This role is deemed as a Controlled Function role under the Central Bank of Ireland Fitness and Probity Regulations and may require the role holder to hold mandatory regulatory qualifications or the minimum qualifications to meet internal company benchmarks.
Purpose and Values
Barclays has a single cross-business Purpose for Barclays and five core Values which underpin it.
Our Purpose is to create opportunities for people to rise- customers, clients, colleagues and society. Put simply this is the answer to the question ‘What is Barclays for?’ and it should guide our every action as employees.
We respect and value those we work with, and the contribution that they make.
We act fairly, ethically and openly in all we do.
We put our clients and customers at the centre of what we do.
We use our energy, skills and resources to deliver the best, sustainable results.
We are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
Auditor/a - ManresaSpring Professional
Reconocida organización especializada en la prestación de servicios profesionales en el ámbito de la auditoria, asesoría fiscal y consultoria, ubicados en Manresa busca ampliar su equipo incorporando a un/a auditor/a.
Funciones del puesto
- Auditorías y revisiones de estados financieros.
- Trabajos de campo de auditoría de cuentas anuales
- Auditorias de grupos consolidados.
- Análisis de riesgos.
- Emisión de informes.
- Contacto directo con clientes
Requisitos deseados del perfil
- Al menos 2 - 3 años de experiencia como Auditor/a
- Idiomas: Catalán y Castellano
- Posibilidad de formar parte de un equipo dinámico y en expansión
- Posibilidades reales de crecimiento y promoción profesional
- Buen clima laboral
- Puesto de trabajo en Manresa
Si estás interesado/a no dudes en aplicar y pronto me pondré en contacto contigo.
Recruitment ManagerNextLink Group
Are you a motivated and driven Recruitment Manager looking to work for a fast-growing agency?
Next Link is searching on behalf of a revolutionary Recruitment agency, for an exceptional Recruiter with a deep-rooted passion for Technology. The business strives to deliver the best possible solutions for their customers, using digital technologies and targeted talent sourcing.
Your role will be vital to developing their Spanish ETT business. You will be based in Barcelona and working with some of their largest clients in exciting industries.
· Research, profile, and approach new clients
· Service and support our existing clients
· Work with key stakeholders in client businesses to make sure new requirements are brought to market quickly and accurately
· Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment
· Headhunting – identify and approach suitable candidates who may already be in work, using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
· Source and recruit candidates following our company quality standards
· Receive and review applications, manage interviews and tests and create a shortlist of candidates for the client
· Request references and check the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client or to the salesperson
· Make sure your candidates are always kept up to date with their processes and are properly briefed on a position or client organisation.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· A university degree or equivalent relevant education
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in Recruitment/ Executive Search/ Staffing/ Employment from a locally ETT licensed employment agency (preferably 360)
· Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Proactive and resourceful
· Excellent organisation and time management skills
Fluent in English and Spanish
Operational Excellence ManagerTeleperformance
Teleperformance, leading omnichannel company, with more than 300.000 employees in 80 countries around the world, is looking for a Operational Excellence Manager based in Barcelona.
As Operational Excellence Manager you will:
- Influence and monitors the implementation and usage of TP standards methodology with a view to continually drive performance and financial improvements.
- Be responsible for driving, managing and developing the CI program to gain tangible business results and improvements.
- Support operational diagnostics to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Advocate for Lean 6 Sigma performance management as a strong discipline to ensure that the concept is well respected and used.
- Provide coaching/guidance in implementation and usage of COPC Lean 6 Sigma and broad TP standards.
- Work Closely with PMO and Operations in new campaign implementations.
- Monitor, track and report implementation plans and progress in pursuit of projects and KPI's
- Degree in engineering, business or other relevant discipline and 5+ years of work experience with increasing responsibility and difficulty in assignments, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years' experience in contact center / customer experience / BPO.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills; written and verbal communication, along with strong attention to detail and a high level of client focus.
- Ability to manage a vision and think strategically, plan, organize and align work with strategic goals of the company while understanding the business implications of decisions. Must also have the ability to communicate that vision, motivate employees, and build peer relationships.
- Proactive, structured, result-oriented; who demonstrates a will to drive things forward.
- Ambitious and thrives in a high-paced, international and changing work environment.
- Proficiency in English
- Certification(s) PMP/PMI, COPC, Kaizen or Six Sigma strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis and research to identify CI opportunities, implement process improvement, and to measure success of initiatives.
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment.
- Opportunities to work on a global level, with senior management on strategic issues.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion.
- Full time position with competitive compensation.
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment.