¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Agile Scrum TDD
Ryanair - Europe's Favourite Airline · Madrid, ES
Agile Scrum TDD Kanban DDD
<strong>Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 154 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 82 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.<br><br></strong>Ryanair Labs Madrid is dedicated to hiring the best IT talent that Spain has to offer, where software developers can have the freedom to work on game changing projects that will have an impact on our business from day one. Whether it is a new tool for pilots or a new product for our website, you won’t be bored and we will keep you busy, after all, we are Europe’s favourite airline and we have the most visited travel website in Europe.<br><br><strong>The Role<br><br></strong>Ryanair Labs Madrid is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a Scrum Master you will work closely with Product Owner on Release Plan and with team to create a collective responsibility to done. You will play a key role in defining and shaping projects and approaches to delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to work in a fast-paced customer focused ecommerce environment.<br><br><strong><u>Responsibilities<br></u></strong><ul><li>Facilitate four main SCRUM ceremonies</li><li>Keep the team focused on the sprint goal and definition of Done</li><li>Record measurable data -‘information radiators’- coming out of sprints</li><li>Remove impediments to the team and protect the team from outside distractions</li><li>Help team to improve velocity and implement agreed retrospective recommendations</li><li>Build team spirit</li><li>Maintain and improve Scrum or Kanban process in teams<br></li></ul><strong><u>Requirements<br></u></strong><ul><li>Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years. </li><li>Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency</li><li>Knowledge and/or experience of other Agile approaches XP, Kanban</li><li>Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques User Stories, DDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing</li><li>Ability to cooperate with remote teams</li><li>Agile mindset</li><li>Strong Communicating and Influencing skills</li><li>Fluent in English<br></li></ul><u><strong>Benefits<br><br></strong></u>Flight Benefits
PHP Back-End React
Backend PHP engineer
TrekkSoft AG · , ES
PHP Back-End React MySQL MongoDB CSS Docker Cloud Coumputing TDD SaaS AWS QA Redis Terraform DDD Office
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
TrekkSoft is a leading SaaS booking software provider in the tours and activities industry, active since 2010. We make the world's activities bookable.
Join us and drive the back-end development of our product, driving engineering delivery as part of the team. You will work closely with our talented engineering team and product manager to deliver a high quality product.
- Work with a small but driven team on quarterly OKRs, focusing on driving the back-end of our product.
- Research and estimate tasks to allow reliable planning and delivery in sprints.
- Build our product together with your colleagues and the Product Manager. Think outside your box (the task), and proactively create tasks for issues and improvements you spot while working on the product.
- Work on and resolve issues independently, assisting your colleagues where necessary.
- Be vocal about your view on the product and the technology - we welcome your input.
- As everyone in the team, take your part in a rotating on-call schedule.
- Take part in regular knowledge sharing sessions across the engineering team
- Competitive salary.
- Work from our modern office in the centre of Barcelona, or remotely depending on preference and location.
- Support for online certifications on Coursera and Udemy, or others if relevant.
- Be part of a highly international, motivated and fun team.
- Grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with lots of opportunities to make an impact.
Skills & requirements
- 4-6 years of experience working on the back-end side in a dynamic SaaS environment.
- Expert in PHP, TDD, DDD, Docker, CI/CD, and cloud infrastructure (Aws, Redis, MongoDB, Mysql)
- Frontend knowledge (React, css,) and terraform is a plus.
- Perform basic QA through automated tests for your delivered tasks, ensuring a qualitative result while shortening the fixing cycle.
- Proactive attitude in identifying and reporting issues while working on task delivery.
- You are comfortable researching new technologies and/or looking for the optimal solution.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, is a must.
C# Linux C++
C++ Software Architect for the Next Generation High Security Access Control
By - Access Control Systems · , ES
C# Linux C++ C MySQL MongoDB Agile TSQL Scrum REST Oracle TDD SOAP Cassandra Kanban SQL Server MariaDB c++17
About this job
Compensation: €40k - 55k
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
c++, c++14, c++11, c++17
Are you passionate about working on singular and high-tech projects? Are you passionate about designing and shaping a product on an end-to-end basis? Are you excited to push the state-of-the-art on security software?
This is a unique opportunity to work with true innovation.
BY Techdesign provides the most powerful and intuitive Access Control Systems, where hardware and software merge seamlessly in a unique solution that guarantees security of some of the most demanding enterprises. From banks to large corporate buildings, we have mastered the art of security.
With +40 years expertise, we are proud of our R+D team, we are committed to innovation and we can say out loud that we invest 20% of our anual sales on R+D. You will work with an innovative team drive by curiosity, ambition, continuous evolution and an urge for excellence. Facing an evolving market and many fascinating challenges in technology, we need your expertise to help us get to the next level.
Come join us in our mission of developing a smarter and safer world and creating software and security systems that make a difference!
What We Offer
- Passionate and supportive working culture
- Emphasis on professional and personal growth
- Flat hierarchies
- High profile team that is driven by the pursuit of excellent results
- Part of By Techdesign, a company with a strong focus on innovation and R+D, where you will be constantly learning and constantly getting to work on new projects.
- Attractive compensation for high qualified profiles
- Employees are expected to be onsite, however, flexible working arrangements may be available
Who We Are
We are a Spanish technology company, with 40 years’ experience designing, developing and manufacturing Access Control and Video-intercom systems and high-end security solutions. Leading brands and enterprises in every single market vertical use our unique systems to ensure the protection of their people and most valuable assets.
In our Madrid based R+D centre we develop software technology for all our solutions, from embedded software that runs inside readers or controllers to whole software web applications and APPs that manage high-demanding security sites.
Our development language is C++. We are looking for people that are willing to design systems architecture for Linux, Windows and Mobile platforms, including specifications, development, testing and technical documentation.
What we value the most:
- Strong C++ skills (C++11, C++14, C++17)
- More than 5 years of experience as Software Architect, designing end-to-end products
- Experience in the security field or related fields will be extra valued
- Object Oriented and Component Oriented Methodologies
- Strong knowledge of development with unitary tests.
- Expert level in TCP/IP stack (LAN and WAN environments)
- Relational databases (MariaDB, MySQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) and non-relational databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, etc.) and ORM’s (QxOrm, Debea, EntityFramework, nHibernate, OrmLite, etc.) and replication.
- Desing of Client / Server systems with REST and SOAP interfaceand web client-
- Test-Driven Methodologies (TDD)
- Design patterns and dependencies injection, abstraction and components reusing.
- Framework Qt 5.3 or higher and Protocol Buffers.
- High Quality Code development (memory leaks, performance, fault tolerant, etc.)
- Project management (software projects) using Agile methodologies (SCRUM / Kanban)
We love people with…
- Active ambition to become a technology leader
- Eagerness to continuously grow and self-motivated
- Analytical skills and self-organized
- Energetic and willing to work in a team-oriented company
- Top performer and proactive
- Fluent in Spanish
Node.js React Cloud Coumputing
Full Stack Developer (React/Node.js)
Haufe Group · Barcelona, ES
Node.js React Cloud Coumputing DevOps TDD AWS Office
About this job
Compensation: €40k - 50k
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Cloud-Based Solutions, DevOps, Software Development
Company size: 1k-5k people
Company type: Private
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer that will help us WOW our customers. Come and join one of the leaders in innovative business software.
- You will join a high performing team with full ownership of a modern cloud-based product.
- We use the latest technologies and tools, mostly open source, to focus our efforts in the added value that our product provides.
- We work with DevOps as a mindset. Continuous integration and Continuous deployment will be your daily routine.
- We work side by side with design, product management, marketing and sales teams.
- Proven, multiyear experience as software engineer.
- DevOps experience and mindset.
- Experience in: React, Node.js, Express, TDD
- Familiar with cloud providers. Desirably on AWS.
- You lead by example. You don’t just work on code, you bring a product to life, from the inner infrastructure to the final User Experience.
- You take others with you, inspire and lead them.
- Worked on products rather than just in projects. You understand market success, customer satisfaction and aim everything towards it.
- You are fluent in English
What's awaiting you?
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal-oriented team.
- Trainings and conferences paid when applicable.
- A modern technology stack
- An open, dynamic, and flexible corporate culture. Flexible working hours within a given frame and home office
- Participation in company events in our international offices
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
- Perks such as flexible benefits plan, company paid Private Health Insurance, Sponsored gym membership, drinks and snacks in the kitchen area, and more!
Microservices DDD Agile
Senior Backend Engineer (f/m/d) - Madrid
Personio · Madrid, ES
Microservices DDD Agile Ruby Java Ruby on Rails SOLID TDD Scrum
About this job
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Role: Backend Developer
Industry: Cloud-Based Solutions, HR Services, Software Development
Company size: 501-1k people
Company type: VC Funded
tdd, domain-driven-design, solid-principles, scrum, microservices
Join our team as a Senior Backend Engineer and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of our platform. You will work in an effective, autonomous feature-based team, where you will get to play out your dev skills in a high-impact driven environment. You will be responsible for the full cycle of feature development in your team ("You build it, you run it"), and take part in architecting the backend of our complex, mission-critical HR Operating System.
Overall, we are 8 teams located in Germany and Spain. In total, the P&E department consists of 80 people, ranging from Engineers and Designers to Product and Engineering Managers.
About our Team in Madrid
Personio in Madrid is the team that’s driving our Personio Payroll Engine towards our vision of Payroll Automation. Our challenge is to build a robust system that allows us to generate a huge number of payslips and that’s able to adapt to different countries and their specific legal requirements in an agile way. We are transforming our RoR (Ruby on Rails) application into a more decoupled architecture following the principles of Domain Driven Design, Hexagonal Architecture and SOLID principles. Our offices are located in the heart of Madrid, close to the Bernabeu Stadium and the best access to public transportation (Metro and buses).
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have significant experience in web development (from design to deployment and monitoring in production), in one of the following technologies: Java, Ruby on Rails, Kotlin.
- Strong OO design skills (SOLID 100%)
- Knowledge with automated testing and of when and what to test
- Experience in CI/CD, Pull/Merge Request and code reviews
- Proactive problem solver. You leave code and processes in better shape than when you first encountered them
- Teamplayer. You are passionate about working with talented teammates. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- Interest and passion to learn and experiment with new technologies and follow the best practices in software development for Agile environments.
- Professional level of written and spoken English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- We have an impact - Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years´
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive 1,500 € of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip, Christmas party and much more
- We offer language classes: English & Spanish
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- We want happy employees - on top of your salary you will receive 68 € for food & public transport
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!