¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
DevOps developer/ Localización en Barcelona/ Contrato a largo plazo e infenido
Kapres Technology · Barcelona, ES
Java MySQL Python Agile Linux Ruby DevOps Perl
¿Éstas valorando otros proyectos que te permitan crecer? ¿Aportas años de experiencia como DevOps? ¿Tienes buen nivel de Inglés?
Si es así, ¡ÉSTA ES TU OPORTUNIDAD!
Desde Kapres Technology estamos buscando un DevOps developer para un puesto de trabajo. Se trata de una oferta de una gran aseguradora reconocida a nivel internacional en colaboración con una de las compañías mas grandes y relevantes del mundo de la informática.
- Descripción de tu trabajo:
Comprensión de los requisitos del cliente y los KPI del proyecto.
- Implementación de diversas herramientas de desarrollo, pruebas, automatización e infraestructura de TI.
- Planificación de la estructura del equipo, las actividades y la participación en las actividades de gestión de proyectos.
- Gestión de grupos de interés e interfaces externas.
- Configuración de herramientas e infraestructura requerida.
- Definir y configurar procesos de desarrollo, prueba, lanzamiento, actualización y soporte para la operación de DevOps.
- Revisar, verificar y validar el código de software desarrollado en el proyecto.
- Corrección de errores de código.
- Seguimiento de los procesos durante todo el ciclo de vida para su cumplimiento y actualización o creación de nuevos procesos de mejora y minimización del desperdicio.
- Construir procesos automatizados siempre que sea posible.
- Identificar e implementar medidas de ciberseguridad mediante la realización continua de evaluaciones de vulnerabilidades y gestión de riesgos.
- Gestión de incidencias y análisis de causa raíz.
- Monitoreo de equipos / partes interesadas: selección e implementación de herramientas de CI / CD apropiadas.
- Esforzarse por la mejora continua y construir integración continua, desarrollo continuo y canalización de implementación constante (CI / CD Pipeline)
A determinar por ambas partes
- Experiencia en infraestructura basada en Linux.
- Experiencia en Ruby, Python, Perl y Java.
- Configuración y gestión de bases de datos como MySQL, Mongo.
- Valoración de diversas herramientas, tecnologías de código abierto y servicios en la nube. - Conocimiento de conceptos críticos en DevOps y principios Agile.
- Contexto inglés (obligatorio)- Contexto francés (apreciado)
- Entorno internacional- Entorno ágil de ritmo rápido.
Senior React Front End Developer
PromoFarma by DocMorris · Barcelona, ES
- Experience with ReactJS (Hooks, Global State, etc.)
- Experience using NodeJS's SSR Frameworks such as NextJS or NuxtJS
- Write high-quality HTML that is easy to read and scales well
- Write CSS that is friendly both to not-so-new browsers and the newest mobile devices applying BEM, SMACSS, or other CSS architecture and using pre-processors like SCSS
- Experience writing automated tests (unit and integration tests)
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience using Git
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Typescript or willingness to learn
- Knowledge about debugging and profiling the web to detect Errors and/or performance issues
- Experience working with NestJS and/or GraphQL
- Experience working in a microservices platform
- Effective communication skills
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Experience with build tools like Webpack or dev tools like Docker
- Experience in Kubernetes and DevOps culture
- Experience in CI/CD
Salary And Benefits
- Attractive salary + ticket restaurant 11€/day worked
- Social benefits package. You can dedicate a part of your gross salary to Ticket Transport, or Nursery
- Health insurance with Sanitas is paid by the company for those who want it!
- 25 days of holidays
- 24/7 learning platforms
- Birthday day-off + 50€ voucher to spend on our website!
- 10% discount on our website on each purchase and without minimum purchase
- ZurRose stock at a preferent price
More about us Zur Rose Group is the leading European ePharmacy, with 2 Billion Euros in revenue and +12 Million active customers. We are the leading pharmacy e-commerce in our core markets operating under different brands (Docmorris, Promofarma, Medpex, Eurapon, etc.), selling health, beauty, and personal care products combining different set-ups (mail-order pharmacies, marketplaces, etc.) as well as offering digital health services such as telemedicine under the Teleclinic brand.
The group is composed of 3 major segments: Europe, Switzerland, and Germany. We are the Europe segment which includes Spain, France, and Portugal.
With an innovative business model, our marketplace does not manage stock or warehouses, it integrates the catalog of products, pricing, and stock levels of the most important and trusted off-line pharmacies in a single website, achieving 24h delivery service for more than 200.000 products and 10.000 brands from more than 1.000 pharmacies and health stores. Our business model and service have received several awards like the prize for Best Webshop in Spain as well as the Best Mobile App from the E-Commerce Awards.
Be part of our E-Health journey, just send us your application below!
Roku Frontend Developer
Viaplay Group · Barcelona, ES
At Viaplay Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production companies. From live sports and films to music and our own original shows, our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. We're now launching our Viaplay streaming service in a wide range of new markets and aiming to become the international streaming challenger. As a Nordic company with a global perspective and clear values, we're looking for the best talents to join us on our journey.
In this role, you will help port our Viaplay app so it runs on Roku devices. There is a lot of room to experiment and innovate in this role. Your work is part of Viaplay's strategy to grow and continue to bring an innovative high-quality streaming service to our customers. Viaplay's applications already run native on a wide range of devices and platforms, and we are now looking to expand our portfolio with a new platform - Roku.
Our technical teams are friendly, welcoming, problem solving oriented and motivated. We take pride in being an inventive company and we use bleeding-edge technology. Test-driven development and continuous delivery is central to our deployment process. We feel our culture is modern, with a friendly atmosphere where we want everyone to feel at home, and we hope that you will too!
You will join a team working closely with our partners to deliver engineering solutions aligned with our technical and product long-term vision, that enable our application to run on new and existing partner devices.
Viaplay today is one of the streaming platforms that reaches the most devices people use in the market, and we aim to remain in that position even on new markets. You will play a big part in making sure we build and fine tune flexible systems for supporting new platforms and devices with as little effort as possible.
What We Are Looking For
- Solid experience developing professional Streaming Service front ends on Roku devices
- Knowledge of BrightScript and SceneGraph + best practices
- Experience in releasing and maintaining a Roku application
- Knowledge of video streaming technologies (HLS, DASH)
- Experience in embedded device app development
- Solid understanding of best practices and design patterns
- Experience working in collaborative, Agile environment
- Good communication skills in English
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but as our markets are expanding beyond that, so is our organization. With our brand new Tech hub based in Barcelona we aim to focus on R&D activities and innovative ways to expand our streaming service to new markets. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture.
Some of the benefits we offer you when working here are:
- An agile approach, freedom to try out new things and make decisions in an autonomous team
- A place to grow and learn from our mistakes. We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- An innovative environment with hack days two times a year.
- An international and diverse environment with people from all over the world working here. We have 35+ different nationalities in the Stockholm office coming from different backgrounds.
- We inspire others and share knowledge openly.
- An attractive offer with beneficial insurances, health care plan, meal vouchers, +30 days of paid vacation, flexible working hours, hybrid model, flexible remuneration and more!
If this feels like your kind of challenge, make sure you apply by attaching your CV here – you may also want to add your LinkedIn profile. Please don’t send us your application via email because we won’t be able to accept it. We do, however, welcome any questions you may have about this particular position.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our careers page or follow us on Instagram! We’re only ever a few clicks away.
LIFULL Connect · Barcelona, ES
Agile Kotlin TDD DevOps
We are a tech company where we really collaborate, where opportunities are generated, where you can grow and have an impact. We love good code which does what it is intended in the simplest way possible, which can be easily tested, maintained and scaled by the current and the next team that is in charge of it. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
What we would love you to help us with
You will be joining our Content Ingestion team, whose goal is to ensure that our websites have top quality content, so our users can find their new home, car or job. This team is responsible for the backend that powers content feeding (ingestion, processing, etc.) for a number of websites from our inventory, which account for tens of millions of visits every month.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves. We’re maturing as a team, and we’re in the process of improving our tech culture by adopting XP practices and tools, so we would love you to help us in our journey!
What you will do:
- You will bring a lean mindset approach to the technical solutions we are working on in the team.
- You will embrace pair programming and mob programming as the preferred way to collaborate with your teammates.
- You will help us introduce and improve our XP practices.
- You will improve continuously and engage in deliberate practice with your teammates.
- You will provide mentoring to junior developers when it makes sense.
- You will be part of a goals orientated team that embraces Agile principles and values.
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
What we would love you to bring:
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Good skills in Go.
- Solid experience with unit testing (TDD preferred).
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- A willingness to provide and request constructive feedback
- Strong skills in management of CI/CD toolchains.
What’s a plus but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of Kotlin.
- Experience with continuous delivery practices.
- Experience with evolutionary design & architectures.
- A DevOps mindset (experience not required, just being familiar with the culture).
- Technical mentoring or coaching skills.
A Bit More About LIFULL Connect
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Also, many of our developers are active members of software crafting communities and are used to participating in meetups, conferences, katas, etc.
Sounds like you? Then let's talk!
Senior Backend Developer - Ads Import Team
LIFULL Connect · Barcelona, ES
Java Agile Docker Cloud Coumputing Elasticsearch Kotlin TDD Hadoop AWS DevOps Solr
We are looking for people to join our tech team in Spain (or willing to relocate). We embraced a remote-first approach that allows you to work from anywhere within Spain or from our offices.
LIFULL Connect is a global marketplace group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. We are one of the world’s largest aggregation players in the Jobs, Cars and Fashion verticals and the biggest Real Estate aggregation network in the world - by far.
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. We are a tech company with plenty of opportunities to grow and where you can really have an impact.
We are an innovative team of creative people and we are looking for team players that are humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team context:
You will be joining our Listings team, whose goal is to develop and maintain the tools that keep our websites fed with top quality content (classified ads), so that our users can find their new home, car or job.
Our team is responsible for the backend that powers content feeding (ingestion, processing, quality controls, etc.) for a number of websites from our inventory, which account for tens of millions of visits every month.
We love good code that does what it's intended in the simplest possible way, that can be tested and can be easily maintained. We firmly believe in teamwork, collective code ownership and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
How we work:
- We apply XP practices and embrace agile principles and values.
- We’re learning to approach our solutions with a lean mindset.
- We engage in pair programming daily. Sometimes, we also do mob programming sessions.
- We invest in our continuous improvement and engage in deliberate practice weekly.
What we need:
- Strong skills in object-oriented programming and SOLID principles
- Good understanding of application architecture patterns and domain-driven design
- Good refactoring skills and experience dealing with legacy code
- Solid experience with unit testing and comfortable with TDD
- Experience in an agile environment with a DevOps mindset
- Familiarity with a cloud solution, preferably AWS
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery
- Excellent communications skills in both Spanish and English
What’s a plus:
- Knowledge of Kotlin, Java and its ecosystem
- Knowledge of Hadoop and experience with large datasets
- Familiarity with search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch)
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best:
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices in Madrid or Barcelona)
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company
- Full access to learning.oreilly.com and our internal learning resources
- A modern laptop with your choice of OS
- Online English lessons for all levels
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten)
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!
Programador full stack
FARMACONNECT · Barcelona, ES
Desde Farmaconnect, empresa especializada en soluciones digitales para el sector farmacéutico y para nuestro proyecto de digitalización de tiendas en toda España, estamos en búsqueda de un perfil Full Stack Developer para el desarrollo y mejoras de aplicaciones en cloud.
Buscamos una persona que le gusten los retos apasionantes, que pueda desarrollar su talento y que busque un plan de carrera y una estabilidad laboral.
Funciones: Formarás parte del equipo de desarrollo de la plataforma tecnológica ocupándote de:
- Desarrollo de nuevas funcionalidades y evoluciones de Frontend-Backend y las API’s de aplicación.
- Mejora de la interface y la usabilidad de la aplicación
- Liderar parte del proyecto tecnológico
- Crear más equipo en función de proyectos futuros
Se requiere conocimientos en:
- SQL server, MySQL
- Web Sockets
- HTML, CSS, js (Bootstrap)
- Que la persona sea responsable
- Persona autodidacta
- Carisma laboral
- Trabajo en equipo
- Experiencia mínima 3 años
- Contrato indefinido en empresa sólida en pleno crecimiento
- Conciliación de la vida personal y profesional: "PEOPLE FIRST" porque nos importan las personas de nuestra compañía. Este programa incluye un conjunto de medidas en diferentes ámbitos para favorecer la conciliación
- Plan de carrera personalizado
- Incorporación inmediata
- Horario flexible con posibilidad de jornada intensiva en época de verano
- Salario competitivo
- Incentivos trimestrales
Senior Backend Engineer - Typescript
sennder · Barcelona, ES
Senior Backend Engineer
sennder is digitalising Europe's logistics. We are a growing team looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to help us on our journey to revolutionize road freight logistics. You would join our Programmatic Team in the Barcelona office (flexible remote options)
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and international work environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the logistics industry in Europe.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you’ll work on designing and executing one or more core services, which have high priority to sennder’s growth. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in the design of our microservices architecture, and the flexibility to optimize and improve existing code.
You’ll be part of the Programmatic team (6-8 people) responsible for the integration between sennder and shippers’ TMS (Transport Management System). This team will have a great impact on automating our operations. You will have the autonomy to own the technical solution from requirements to delivery. Our DevOps culture means that you own the entire infrastructure (end-to-end), supported by our dedicated platform team.
Our current stack includes Typescript, AWS serverless (Lambdas, Eventbridge, DynamoDB, API Gateway), Kafka, Docker, K8S, Terraform, and GitLab.
In this role you will
- Scale up our serverless architecture by integrating 3rd party APIs
- Develop a robust microservice architecture. Currently, we are implementing service mesh, stable interfaces, metrics, and contracts for APIs
- Take a lead role in architecture’s design
- Lead mid-size projects from beginning to end
- Improve engineering standards, and processes to constantly increase efficiency
- Drive quality across the stack, following solid principles while providing detailed feedback to our colleagues
- Ensure effective communication with other pods and stakeholders
- Work closely with the product manager to plan shippable features for launch
- Define and evolve best practices for development in your team's area of focus
- Care about operational excellence, metrics, measurability and performance, and data-driven decision making
- Good practical experience (+5 years) in building backends applications
- Practical experience with microservice event-based architecture
- API-first! You know how to build modern RESTAPIs, fully documented by OpenAPI/Swagger
- You can talk to databases. We use DynamoDB and DocumentDB in our team
- You keep growing your knowledge of different architectures, patterns, and programming paradigms,
- Solid experience in testing and modern CI/CD
- Good communication skills in English
sennder is moving trucks with the power of data to unlock endless and sustainable capacity at unparalleled quality. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
We are building a curious team that is driven by an ambitious desire to solve the toughest logistics puzzles. What others may consider uncertainty, we see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive. We invite you to go on this journey with us and be part of one of Europe’s inspiring growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization. Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
What You Can Expect
At sennder, we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
- A fast-growing, start-up-oriented international team of 1000+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 8 country offices with English as our company language.
- Continuous feedback and bi-annual review process for personal development, professional growth, and career opportunities. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in-person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- Flex/hybrid remote working options.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- All interviews are currently conducted on a remote basis.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us at [email protected] We do not accept applications via email.
Analista programador JAVA
CAS TRAINING · Barcelona, ES
Cas Training, empresa de referencia con más de 25 años en consultoría tecnológica, outsourcing y formación especializada.
🎯Sabemos que programar, analizar y ejecutar código con JAVA te motivan mucho laboralmente. Y es por ello que buscamos personas como TÚ. 👉Estarás trabajando en entornos de CaixabankTech donde presenciarás un buen ambiente laboral y bajo metodologías Ágil que te llevaran a un escalón más profesionalmente. 🚀
✔️Experiencia de más de 2 años con Java.
✔️Sabes de tecnologías ABSIS2, SSMM
✔️Bases de datos ORACLE y DB2
👨💻Acceso gratuito a nuestro catálogo anual de formación (Somos Partner de Microsoft, Redhat,
Amazon, Google Cloud Plattform, Oracle, ITIL, entre otros!)
💰Salario competitivo negociable en base a la experiencia.
Grupo NS · Barcelona, ES
Desde Grupo NS precisamos incorporar un Desarrollador con experiencia de al menos dos años en Python, pyspark y cloudera para un proyecto bancario.
La modalidad es en remoto con viajes puntuales a Madrid
Experiencia de al menos dos años en
- Entorno cloud