It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
If you are interested in joining our Talent Community, please share your resume with us. When a position that matches your qualifications becomes available it’s that much easier to connect!
As reference to addressed system segment, she/he manages the technical of systems (or seg-ment sub-systems) offer, design and application for both original equipment and aftermarket business (for this cooperating with aftermarket engineer).
- Leads technical negotiations with the Customer and supports the Project Manager in representing the project in all engineering-related matters towards the Customer. The Project Responsible Engineering is the technical interface with Customer.
- Leads and coordinating role in all engineering-related activities with suppliers, consortia partners etc.
- She/he ensures that all technical requirements and demands by the Customer/contract are covered by the defined Engineering Scope, i.e. to develop the engineering-related part of the WBS; generate the engineering input to the detailed project schedule (DPS) in cooperation with engineering functional managers (resource providers).
- Ensure the correct project requirement traceability from contract to the system validation on train.
- Ensure that the product development is in line with the agreed product strategy at group level.
- Ensure that all tasks of the defined Engineering-Scope are clearly addressed to a responsible Engineering department, to coordinate the execution of engineering activities, control against DPE, budget and project requirements.
- Provide the monthly project reporting to the Project Manager and functional management in accordance to the agreed list of deliverables.
- Ensure that verification activities - such as design reviews, expert reviews, - are performed ac-cording the DPE and Verification Plan.
- Ensure that Verification & Validation is properly planned, performed and documented.
- Qualified Engineer
- Strong electrical or mechanical design and analytical background
- Experience in Railway or Automotive Industry is a plus
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes
- Ability to drive projects to completion
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora