Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, skin care and body care. COTY is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. COTY’s products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. COTY and its brands are committed to range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com .
We’re looking for Students to join our Global Planning Hub in Granollers (Barcelona). The Planning Hub is responsible for Luxury and Consumer Beauty products worldwide. The Hub is co-located with Granollers Factory - a flagship fragrance plant. Our responsibilities cover most of the supply chain functions, such as: material sourcing, production planning, product distribution, new product development (initiatives planning), inventory management, master data management. English is our work language.
This internship supports various teams in our Global Supply Chain Planning Hub. This is a unique opportunity to get the knowledge of supply chain end-to-end on a global level, work within a truly multifunctional and international team on challenging projects and daily operations. Within this role you will be able to learn planning processes, participate in daily business, generate, and analyze data to contribute to decision making, identify savings, productivity, and process improvement opportunities.
What You Will Bring
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Interested in learning and developing their career in Supply Chain
- Students/graduates of higher education studies (Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Business preferable)
- Proactive, curious and committed to deliver results
- Analytical (able to understand complex concepts and solve problems applying logical thinking)
- Strong in communication and teamwork
- Highly autonomous, disciplined and with high level of ownership
- Fluent in English
- Advanced in Excel (formulas, pivot tables, data charts) and large databases management
- Minimum availability of 6 months (preferably at 40 hours per week)
We are looking for the best and in return we try to offer our best for your internship experience:
- Paid internship with a perspective of employment (our internship program is our most valuable source of talent)
- Challenging projects and assignments
- Constant support of a buddy and coaching from dedicated mentors
- Organization culture based on support, friendship, and cooperation
- Dynamic and diverse teams
- International work environment
- Working flexibility (flexible working time and work from home up to 50%)
- Company bus between Barcelona and our office
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora