Currently, is engaged in a global restructuring process, revising and updating its structure and strategy to adapt them to a digital market based on knowledge and information to maintain itself as a competitive and leading company.
In this context, Lecta is hiring a business analyst to join our capex and opex departments. You will be working closely with the operations teams, reporting directly to the director/a. Your mission is to develop insights for the decision-making process by analysing data and correlations identifying patterns and communicating those to the stakeholders.
- Evaluating business processes, uncovering areas for improvement, and finding new opportunities.
- Developing solutions and new strategies to optimise the business.
- Understanding, classifying and analysing business data.
- Tracking process and systems.
- Developing new IT tools.
- Planning, monitoring and analysing capital expenditures, profits, paybacks, etc.
- Design investment guidelines and build business cases.
- Documenting, reporting and communicating results to stakeholders.
- Analyse and design adequate KPIs for the financial department.
- Collaborate and support the financial department to ensure all data is adequately submitted.
- Data-driven, root cause analysis and trend identification.
- Experience with project management financial reporting within a corporate environment.
- Numerical reasoning.
- Market research and analysis.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Knowledge of the business structure and business ethics and compliance
- Patient and long-term oriented.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Advances Office Pack.
- Microsoft Power BI or Invest for Excel®By DataPartner.
- A degree in business management, economics, and engineering but not exclusive to those fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in a position involving some of the responsibilities defined above.
- English proficiency level, Spanish, Italian and French will be valuable.
- Permanent contract.
- 35.000€ gross per year.
- Flexible hours, possibility to shorten the shift (8:00-5:15) and 1-day WFH.
- Intensive shift on Fridays or 5 additional days to the 30 vacation days.
- Possibility of purchasing products (transport tickets, restaurant tickets, nursery, healthcare, etc.) through Lecta and having a tax discount.
- Ongoing training by the company, unlimited access to the Goodhabitz online course platform.
- Possibilities for internal promotion.
- Location: Barcelona centre, with access to public transport.
- Be part of a team in the headquarters of an international and eco-friendly leading Industrial Group in its sector in southern European countries.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo en Barcelona
Arenys de Munt, ES
BUSINESS ANALYST20 May
IT Business Analyst19 May
Business Analyst (Growth)16 May