¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
MongoDB Python Azure
MongoDB Python Azure C++ Angular MATLAB
QUIBIM is now hiring a Chief Technology Officer to the team. In this senior role, you will participate on the definition of the technology strategy of the company to ensure alignment with the corresponding business goals. Our CTO will collaborate on the development of new and actual products of QUIBIM, deployments and customer support.
Our Technology Team includes AI Engineers, Software developers and System and Deployment Engineers. All of them are goal-driven people, target-oriented and people able to manage uncertainty.
Main Job Duties And Responsibilities
Lead the strategy for QUIBIM’s technology platforms. Manage the scale-up process of the company, developing new products and leading a product-oriented technology team. Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial and operational targets. Represent the Technology Department in staff and Management meetings. Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs. Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence. Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each QUIBIM product. Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics. Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture. Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology AI and Medical Image sector. Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity. Work closely with CEO, Sales and Marketing Departments to define and deliver new products and enhancements. Requirements
Previous working experience as a Chief Technology Officer for 7 years. Engineering Degree (Telecommunication, Biomedical, Computer Science) In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development Hands-on experience with complex project management. Experience on Image Analysis companies is a plus. Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills. Excellent organizational and time-management skills. Effective negotiation and vendor management skills. IT Knowledge: Python, MATLAB, C++, MongoDB, Azure, Node, Angular. Advanced level of English with oral fluency. Highly analytical, detail-oriented and a strong sense of business acumen: you have a track record of managing new ideas and creative solutions. Ability to manage and prioritize your workload in a fast-paced, high-growth, occasionally ambiguous environment. Proactive problem solver and critical thinking. Attention to details. Responsibility, leading the solution to challenges.
Python Excel Outlook
Python Excel Outlook PowerPoint
At UL, we know why we come to work.
UL is a global company with more than 125 years of expertise in the Testing, Inspection and Certification Business. Here at UL, you have the unique opportunity to be part of a global team working towards a common goal – to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place to live, work, and play. Every day, thousands of UL colleagues wake up to fulfill this purpose.
At UL, we want to ensure products used at home and at work are safe. Our mission “working for a safer world” is as relevant today as it was in 1894 when the company was founded. What has changed is the diverse types of products we represent.
Our Global Market Access function - each country or region has its own rules and regulations that dictate not only what requirements may apply to specific products, but also how product compliance must be demonstrated. UL has its own accredited laboratories and offices throughout North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia so our customers can work with UL experts close to them locally to help them obtain the required certifications and approvals needed to sell their products in their target markets. In the end, this translates to faster time-to-market with reduced cost.
Follow the link to find out more about our Global Market Access Services https//www.ul.com/services/solutions/global-market-access
Our Global Market Access team in Barcelona, Spain, is looking for a student to join our team in an Student Internship Market Intelligence Analyst for Global Market Access
What You’ll Learn & Achieve
What you’ll learn & achieve
You will have the opportunity to take part in a growing business with one of the global players in the Testing, Inspection and Certification business. Under guidance of experienced colleagues in a global team, you will
- Search for business development opportunities and increase the company market share in different services
- Regular analysis of the company performance
- Convert the information into knowledge in order to increase company´s competitiveness
- Develop and maintain regulatory databases
- Create, update and organize database of potential international customers
- Support regional teams across the globe
- Attend meetings with sales, marketing and business development managers based internationally
What makes you a great fit
- University students in Business Administration / Data Analysis / Marketing / Electronics Engineers/ Economics/ International Business
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft windows application (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); very good IT affinity is necessary, as the work requires handling several data bases, applications and BI tools, as well as creating complex Excel spreadsheets. Knowledge of Python is considered as a plus.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proactiveness, organisation skills and team spirit are desired
- Fluency in English is a must have, intermediate level in Spanish would be enough
- If you are a foreign student candidate, we need the NIE to have a minimum validity of 6 months and Curricular stage to be able to carry out the learning agreement.
- Available Learning Agreement between School/University and UL.
- Availability Learning agreement for 6 months
- Minimum 6 hours per day and maximum 8 hours per day
- Mission For UL, corporate and social responsibility isn’t new. Making the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place has been our business model for the last 125 years and is deeply engrained in everything we do.
- People Ask any UL employee what they love most about working here, and you’ll almost always hear, “the people.” Going beyond what is possible is the standard at UL. We’re able to deliver the best because we employ the best.
- Interesting work Every day is different for us here as we eagerly anticipate the next innovation that our customers’ create. We’re inspired to take on the challenge that will transform how people live, work and play. And as a global company, in many roles, you will get international experience working with colleagues around the world.
- Grow & achieve We learn, work and grow together with targeted development, reward and recognition programs as well as our very own UL University that offers extensive training programs for employees at all stages, including a technical training track for applicable roles.
Curious? To learn more about us and the work we do, visit UL.com and the Global Market Access to the https//www.ul.com/services/solutions/global-market-access
Sin experiencia Python Hadoop Power BI
Sin experiencia Python Hadoop Power BI
Data Scientist en 100% En remoto.
Cdmon.com somos una empresa de hosting dominios y DNS. Nuestra misión es crear una Internet abierta y de calidad donde cualquiera pueda estar .
Buscamos una persona capaz de solucionar los problemas relativos a la información de los diferentes stakeholders
Obteniendo datos de nuestros sistemas de forma rápida y respetando la integridad de los datos
Automatizando la extracción de datos de diferentes sistemas para integrarlas en el Data Warehouse
Creando visualizaciones de datos e informes
Recomendando formas de agrupar y mostrar los datos e incluso de como los recoge el equipo
Resolviendo dudas y planteando preguntas sobre como cambian los datos dependiendo de diferentes filtros o perspectivas de negocio.
Experiencia de 3 años de desarrollo con lenguaje orientado a objetivos (Preferible Python)
Conocimientos avanzados de SQL
Conocimientos básicos en diseño de base de datos
Capacidad de storytelling y toma de requisitos
Conocimientos en visualización de datos. Diferentes tipos de gráficos y sus usos.
Dominio de los conceptos básicos de estadística.
Capacidad de adaptación para resolver diferentes problemas en diferentes entornos
Experiencia en pandas
Experiencia con scikit-learn o similares
Experiencia con matplotlib plotly o similar
Experiencia con herramientas ETL preferible Airflow
Experiencia con herramientas de visualización de datos (Power BI Microstrategy Superset o similares)
Experiencia con bases de datos no-SQL
Experiencia con herramientas del ecosistema Hadoop
Formación continua en el lugar de trabajo.
Trabajo 100 remoto con contrato indefinido.
Jornada de 38h semanales con flexibilidad horaria (work Smart not hard).
Los viernes trabajamos hasta las 14 00.
Plan de carrera.
Salario acorde al mercado dependiendo de la experiencia y capacidad del candidato/a.
Entorno de alto rendimiento para tu desarrollo profesional.
Uso de hardware de última generación.
Ambiente profesional y distendido.
SQL, Phyton, Panda, ETL, Hadoop
Python R Machine Learning
Graduate Data ScientistHP
Python R Machine Learning
HP is a Fortune 100 technology company with $58+ Billion in revenue, with over 50,000 employees operating in more than 170 countries around the world. We provide technology and services that help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create simpler, more valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
In the GTM analytics COE our mission is to deliver impact by building machine learning products to optimize pricing and marketing investments and provide guidance to our sales organization.
- Works with the team to mine data using modern tools and programming languages.
- Implements models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation.
- Works with project team to understand problem statements, initiates and direction.
- Works with the team to creates stories with the data using visualization tools/methods.
- Assures accuracy, integrity, and compliance of cleansed data.
- Maintains proficiency within the data science domain by keeping up with technology and trend shifts.
- Collaborates and communicates with project team regarding project progress and issue resolution and suggests changes or improvements.
- Using statistics, mathematics, algorithms and programming languages.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of disparate unstructured and structured data in a distributed environment.
- Understanding of structured and unstructured data and modern data transformation methodologies.
- Ability to create basic models to pull insights from data.
- Create stories and visualizations to describe and communicate data insights.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Collaborates with peers, junior engineers, data scientists and project team.
- Supports projects requiring data engineering solutions expertise.
- Recent graduate from Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years’ experience including graduate or postgraduate research.
- Experience with Python and/or R is required
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Azure Linux Kubernetes
Systems Operations EngineerArtificial Solutions
Azure Linux Kubernetes Python Agile Cloud Coumputing Tomcat DevOps Cassandra Office
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Industry: Artificial Intelligence, Data & Analytics, Information Technology
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Public
azure, linux, kubernetes
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Systems Operation Engineer with a passion for technology and ability to provide excellent customer service, to join our operations team. You will be part of a team responsible for building, running and supporting our cloud infrastructure that supports our Teneo Platform. You are part of a wider group of system engineers, support engineers and devops engineers - delivering world-class technical and application support to our dynamic and growing customer base.
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm or Barcelona, with a requirement to be part of a 24 x 7 on call rota, providing reactive support to critical failures within our customer production environments.
Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes!
- Day to day operation of a cloud (Azure, Kubernetes) based platform,
- Proactively monitor and maintain environments ensuring optimal uptime,
- Provid technical customer support on platform related questions /issues, to internal and external customers,
- Troubleshoot any incidents which may arise,
- Participate in any other projects within the wider team around (including load and scalability testing, security testing, automation, optimization, technical documentation, new technology labs and research).
We are a great match if you have:
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position,
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems including installation, configuration, system administration and troubleshooting,
- Experience with Azure & Kubernetes plus the below technologies:
- Java based systems (jvm, tomcat),
- Bash and/or Python,
- ElasticSearch, Cassandra,
- Flexible open-minded and pragmatic,
- Strong analytical, multitasking and problem-solving skills,
- A desire to ensure excellent customer service at all time.
…And we welcome:
- Ability to manage a variety of work simultaneously,
- Flexibility to occasionally work unusual hours and to travel,
- Previous experience in varied roles within system engineering and tech support areas, with experience of NOC “on-call”,
- Passion or wish to grow more in one or more of the following areas: #devops #infrastructure-as-code #automation #security #programming #azure #kubernetes #architecture #systems.
Let’s not forget about language skills:
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken,
- Any additional language is a plus.
Take a look to the Perks & Benefits of working with us!
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative and agile way,
- Hybrid work from home setup with remote budget,
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks when you are in the office,
- Onsite and offsite team activities/events,
- Flexible working hours,
- Ad hoc benefits, depending on the country where you are based,
- Training time & budget.
Senior Frontend EngineerBelvo Technologies
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: Frontend Developer
A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform for Latin America that enables any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users' financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latin American financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team. We are currently 70 people, projected to be 100+ by the end of 2021. We have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City, and São Paulo and a large portion of us work remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
About The Team:
We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
We are pragmatic and customer focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
We communicate transparently. We do weekly all hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3pm and 6pm, CEST timezone.
Also we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures and YCombinator
Build applications, UI components and libraries that power the platform that impacts every Belvo client, whether they’re an end-user or a developer.
Ensuring our UI components and libraries are reliable, scalable, secure, and extensible.
Implement client-facing interfaces such as SDKs, that can be dropped into third-party applications.
Contribute in the decision making and development phases of client-facing features and their UX/UI.
Architect and lead the implementation of new solutions.
You Can Be Part Of The Gang If:
Experience in fast-paced startup environments.
Experience in SaaS or developer-tool type software products.
Experience and deep understanding of Vuejs.
A combined passion for great user experience and API design.
Empathy, a collaborative spirit, and the ability to work effectively with a team.
A desire to work closely with developers who depend on your libraries to deliver customer value.
You appreciate good documentation, internal and external.
Attention to detail, especially around performance, reliability, and security.
- Fintech past experience
Relevant programming knowledge in other languages
Pixel-perfect design will give you bonus points ;)
Our tech stack:
We mainly use Python on our backend.
We are developing and leveraging our own design system and component library.
We use Mixpanel, Fullstory, Abstract, Storybook and other modern tools for product analytics and design collaboration.
We follow Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices.
🚀Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆Flexible working hours
🎊Paid time off on your birthday
🍻Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
😎Team building events
Python Git Machine Learning
Junior Data Scientist PythonRETAbet
Python Git Machine Learning
Descripción El Grupo RETAbet es una empresa tecnológica especializada en el sector de las apuestas deportivas con más de 15 años de experiencia y con 1.800 millones de euros facturados en apuestas. Nos mantenemos fieles a nuestra filosofía de trabajo que consiste en creer firmemente en la continua innovación de nuestro propio sistema de apuestas, que desarrollamos y diseñamos íntegramente, lo que nos hace únicos en el mercado.<br><br>Somos más de 400 empleados que contribuimos cada día a que el proyecto RETAbet siga adelante. La base de nuestro éxito reside en el esfuerzo y talento de nuestros profesionales, respetando los valores empresariales que nos definen como empresa: rigor profesional, espíritu de aprendizaje, transparencia, confianza y seguridad en las operaciones, orientación al usuario y compromiso social. Todo ello para seguir posicionándonos durante muchos años más como una de las empresas de apuestas de referencia.<br><br><strong> Funciones<br><br></strong>Buscamos persona con pasión por la ciencia de datos y capacidad de trabajo en equipo para incorporarse al Departamento de Análisis de Datos.<br><br>Participará en tareas de análisis y modelado de grandes cantidades de datos relacionados con eventos deportivos. Aplicará técnicas de Machine Learning y desarrollará algoritmos para la automatización y mejora de procesos de diferentes áreas de la compañía (operaciones, marketing, SAC, detección de fraude, etc.). Trabajará en todas las fases del proceso (carga y procesado de datos, visualización, diseño de pipelines de modelado, validación, despliegue en producción, monitorización).<br><br>Utilizará herramientas como Scikit-learn y otras librerías para la construcción de modelos y Git para el control de código. Investigará y adaptará nuevas metodologías y combinará programación y técnicas matemáticas para abordar y optimizar casos de uso de negocio asociados a grandes cantidades de datos.<br><br><strong> Requisitos <br><br></strong>Formación: Ingeniería Informática, Ingeniería o similares.<br><br>Valorable practicas/beca o algo de experiencia como Data Scientist (diseño y construcción de modelos de Machine Learning)<br><br>Valorable conocimientos de lenguajes / librerías de análisis avanzado de datos y aprendizaje: Python (SciKit, Tensorflow...).<br><br>Trabajo en equipo, capacidad analítica.<br><br>Residencia en puesto vacante.<br><br><strong> Se ofrece<br></strong><ul><li>Un proyecto a largo plazo.</li><li>Un buen ambiente de trabajo.</li><li>Formación. Tanto en tecnologías como en herramientas y metodologías</li><li>Posibilidad de publicación de artículos científicos.</li><li>Asistencia a cursos y conferencias.</li><li>Salario a medida. Retribución flexible</li><li>Horario flexible: de L-J: la entrada de 7:00 a 9:00 y salida a partir de las 16:00, Viernes salida a partir de las 13:30 (verano intensiva)</li></ul>
Python TSQL R
Data & Marketing Analyst (Optimalprint)Gelato
Python TSQL R Google Analytics
Gelato has built the world's largest and most global networks for on-demand production of customized items e.g. t-shirts, wall art, mugs, books, hoodies, and cards, We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
We own no assets - we build the software that connects world-class production facilities all across the world. We already have more than 100 production partners in 30 countries. In 72 hours we can reach more than 5 billion people and potential consumers in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
In many ways, we at Gelato are rethinking how digital fabrication of customized products can be done on-demand. Just imagine what will happen when we add 3D printing capabilities to this global service. We are already empowering thousands of e-commerce entrepreneurs to grow and scale their businesses. Again, thanks to the products being produced locally we produce what you need when you need it, and where you need it. In other words, we reduce waste and carbon emissions.
Together we can increase global GDP by effectively supporting - local on-demand production.
Why join Optimalprint?
Gelato’s consumer brand, Optimalprint, is an e-commerce leader in personalised photo and design products for consumers across 23 markets in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. We are rapidly expanding our brand through innovation - by producing products locally, we are able to deliver high quality, affordable products quickly and sustainably. Optimalprint does not own any print machines. We connect with print partners all across the world. Optimalprint has the highest customer satisfaction scores in all its markets (measured independently) and the highest-rated photo printing app in the App Store and Google Play store. We are working hard to innovate and continue to bring new products and the best user experience to the market. For our customers, Optimalprint represents a smarter and more sustainable way of bringing their memories into their daily lives.
Our culture is best described as team-oriented with highly energized and open-minded people from the best companies and schools in the world. Each team member has taken an active choice to join. With 33 nationalities represented companywide, diversity is a value we live by.
We are looking for a talented Data & Marketing Analyst to lead marketing insight and analytics for Optimalprint. You will work in an international environment with smart yet humble people. In collaboration with the team, you are expected to work hard to solve some of the largest challenges for an e-commerce business that is on an accelerated growth trajectory across different product categories, digital marketing channels and geographies. Our team is highly motivated, led by experienced executives and entrepreneurs, and backed by global investors with a solid track record.
What You’ll Be Doing
As the Data & Marketing Analyst, you will work with the Optimalprint leadership, product and marketing team to identify key metrics and KPIs, and to conduct analysis to develop the insight required to effectively drive Optimalprint growth and profitability across product categories, marketing channels and geographies. You will ultimately be responsible for the quality of the data and insights provided to the team.
This is a highly visible role that requires working closely with the SVP and Finance Controller of Optimalprint, Category Managers and Marketing Managers with the following key responsibilities
- Analyse data to guide the Category Managers and Marketing teams on ways to improve repeat purchase and grow customer lifetime value.
- Provide analyses based on customer and product segmentation, using large data sets.
- Craft and maintain reports and dashboards that track Optimalprint’s metrics and KPIs.
- Build data models that lead to better insights and understanding of the business across products and geographies.
- Assess business performance to suggest what metrics to track and what business actions to take.
- Present results and recommendations to the leadership team.
- Provide creative insights beyond the scope of supporting reactive requests.
- Work well both within your team and cross-functionally.
- Implement and maintain BI tools, such Looker, Google Analytics, etc.
In order to find motivation in our hard-working and high-ambition culture you have to love to build and change things. Feedback is given and received in a non-hierarchical environment. You have a genuine passion for data-driven decision-making. You own the unique skill of translating complicated data into easy-to-understand language. You are ambitious, dynamic, self-directed and self-motivated. You are an excellent communicator, equally confident in talking to data scientists and business leaders. You have incredible stamina, resilience, and grit. You’re a doer, who will experiment and persevere until you achieve your goals. You feel comfortable getting your hands dirty while never losing sight of long-term ambition.
We would like to see evidence of the following in your profile
- Excellent academic records with MA/MSc in Engineering, (Applied) Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Operations Research, Econometrics, or Psychology.
- 3+ years’ experience working in data science/analytics/business intelligence in B2C with large customer bases and operating via digital channels.
- Hands-on experience owning Business Intelligence (BI) software packages. Experience with Looker would be a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Track record of thinking independently but operating efficiently with teams of people.
- Proficient in SQL and RDBMS concepts, comfortable writing queries from scratch.
- Experience with statistical analysis including knowledge of data mining tools (e.g. SAS, Python, R) would be a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify, tailor, and present complex topics to a variety of audiences.
We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.
Please note Candidates will need to have the ability to work from our hub offices in either Barcelona or Madrid when required
All candidates must have the legal right to work in the EU and will be expected to provide documentation to support this status. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visa or relocation at this time.
If you have any questions you can contact us [email protected]
Cloud Coumputing Ansible continuous-integration
Quality Assurance EngineerNexthink
Cloud Coumputing Ansible continuous-integration QA automation Java Python Selenium Kubernetes Bash DevOps jUnit
About this job
Compensation: €45k - 60k
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Role: DevOps, QA/Test Developer
Industry: Computer Software, Information Technology, SaaS
Company size: 501–1k people
Company type: Private
automation, qa, continuous-integration, cloud, ansible
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to play a major role in the company. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product and experienced in Software development, testing and DevOps activities.
As a QA Engineer for the Global quality, you will help us in industrializing the release pipeline by building new automation projects and tooling to help teams for test automation and continuous integration.
You will have a global overview on the product and you will build and improve our automation solutions by working closely on a daily basis with the delivery team and the software engineers in tests of the different feature teams.
At Nexthink you will
- Manage and improve the testing automation setup, i.e. CI pipelines, automation scripts, Kubernetes setup
- Collaborate with developers and software engineers in tests in how to improve the test suites and framework for unit, integration, functional and stress testing.
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
- Collaborate with software engineers in test on writing automation scripts and maintaining them.
- Collaborate closely with the infrastructure team on our CI/CD projects
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development / Quality Assurance
- Experience with development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security, and functional testing
- Proven experience on working with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Proven experience in coding and scripting in one or more programming languages (Java, python, bash, etc).
- Experience using test frameworks like Selenium, JUnit, Pact, etc.
- Problem-solving and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Kubernetes and configuration management systems like Ansible.
- Proficiency in English.